\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

380EC8A9-2704-4C14-891E-77AB7ABDB7FD.jpeg

Attachments

• 41060B60-8184-4B9A-9857-996E80739EA4.jpeg
    41060B60-8184-4B9A-9857-996E80739EA4.jpeg
    296.3 KB · Views: 2
I think Corvette is doing a good job of turning itself into a true sports car. the current stingray is already a great sports car that looks good but going mid-engine should really change its handling capabilities.
Corvette has always been a true sports car.
Fq new vette continues to look good I just hate American
That's funny I'm starting to dislike newer American cars because of the European influence.

Jealous I’m only getting like 5 mpg in the skyline. New wide band and some tuning hopefully make it better, if not new cams and possibly a new turbo and screw it I’ll just have a fuel truck ride with me

5MPG?!!! How sway?!!

Corvette has always been a true sports car.

Maybe u were referring to exotic?

Sorry guys. Was being too vague. But yes, I meant to say that I think its looking like this upcoming generation corvette might propel into the exotic category.

All the previous generations are great performance cars but many people will always ridicule the interior, being front engine bias, etc. compared to the lambo, ferrari worlds. It looks like the interior is now really high grade, moving the engine to mid engine should give it a true 50/50 weight balance.

Sorry guys. Was being too vague. But yes, I meant to say that I think its looking like this upcoming generation corvette might propel into the exotic category.

All the previous generations are great performance cars but many people will always ridicule the interior, being front engine bias, etc. compared to the lambo, ferrari worlds. It looks like the interior is now really high grade, moving the engine to mid engine should give it a true 50/50 weight balance.
Now I agree :smile:
Corvette has always been the "budget" or "poor mans" sports car. Hope the direction they're taking the Corvette in doesn't effect the regular man being able to afford them. Has the price been released yet? What about trim packages and for color options?

Drove to Miami and was estimated to get around 250-270 miles on a tank. I filled up with half a tank at a rest stop that had e85. Cruise control at 70 most of the way. Not bad tbh. You definitely notice how bad City driving is compared to highway though.

I want to make me entire car black. How do I remove the chrome trim along the windows and make it black?
The right way would be to remove all the trim pieces and get them wrapped or painted.
The lazy way would be tape it up and just plastidip it black. Make sure you put enough coatings so if you decide to peel it off it's easy instead of a pain in the ***

When you decide to use the valet parking at the hotel, and while waiting for your car the valet that brings it, revs it right in front of you. Legit just stared at him until he realized I was the owner.

When you decide to use the valet parking at the hotel, and while waiting for your car the valet that brings it, revs it right in front of you. Legit just stared at him until he realized I was the owner.
:rofl:
what he say
or what was he lookin like when he realized
i never use valet

Back
Top Bottom