\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The jeep trucks are hideous seen one today.
They're so slow I can only imagine actually trying to use it as a truck :lol:

Yeah. The part after the crack hooks right is now like 3 feet across to the driver side. I was ****ing pissed when it first happened, so I feel your pain for some random **** happening :lol:

B2947A1D-E7E9-497F-8B2F-2DEE26A54F88.jpeg
You must have heads up display

Add the Cayenne coupe to the list

You trippin thats my new dream SUV

It makes the styling much more attractive for people like me that think a lot of SUVs out there are ugly.

But in the end its just more options for the consumer so its a win. Similar to gran coupes, etc

Man **** them kittens

Real talk though, I didn’t think that type of **** was possible, I’m like all the heat and moving parts, but it happened to my wife about two years ago, birds had built a nest in the engine of our Acadia, they took the whole engine apart, cleaned everything up, but the wife still wanted something new.

I had a ****ing walnut fall out of a tree and crack my windshield (it’s about 3 ft long now) while I was driving the other night. Thankfully it is only costing me $159 to replace and not $1000 for some random bull****. :lol:
Must've been one heavy *** walnut lol

18 months of ownership.
My photo skills suck but you get the idea lol

Attachments

• 2E22B364-4047-426B-9E63-E9586B2AA2FA.jpeg
    2E22B364-4047-426B-9E63-E9586B2AA2FA.jpeg
    422.9 KB · Views: 26
  • A6CA1FBC-5644-4B38-B417-A9A16759AF0E.jpeg
    A6CA1FBC-5644-4B38-B417-A9A16759AF0E.jpeg
    307.6 KB · Views: 25
  • A1E317EC-42E2-457F-B1EF-7B5FEEF5060C.jpeg
    A1E317EC-42E2-457F-B1EF-7B5FEEF5060C.jpeg
    368.5 KB · Views: 29
Waiting for insurance to decide claim with accident is taking so long it’s driving me crazy. Meanwhile I can’t find any car in the price range I like. At this rate no car gonna equal up to the love I had for my previous car. I might just cop a 5k used 350z and just stack money and give up and come back strong when I can put down 40-50k on a fast car I actually want, than to spend 15-30k on a car I don’t even like.

Waiting for insurance to decide claim with accident is taking so long it’s driving me crazy. Meanwhile I can’t find any car in the price range I like. At this rate no car gonna equal up to the love I had for my previous car. I might just cop a 5k used 350z and just stack money and give up and come back strong when I can put down 40-50k on a fast car I actually want, than to spend 15-30k on a car I don’t even like.

Don't settle, that will be miserable!

You can buy a turbo or supercharged Mustang for 35-40. Low miles too.

You can buy a turbo or supercharged Mustang for 35-40. Low miles too.

Only the new ones come with a touch screen/backup camera and then I'm used to Bose systems lol, idk if I can handle not having all that. Power wise mustangs and sound nice but it don’t have anything else I want in a car to go with it. If I’m gonna spend 35-40k it gotta have everything along with decent speed.

I got rear ended back in May on my way to work in the morning. Still haven’t closed the case with the insurance company yet. Really opened my eyes to how crooked these insurance companies are.

Only the new ones come with a touch screen/backup camera and then I'm used to Bose systems lol, idk if I can handle not having all that. Power wise mustangs and sound nice but it don’t have anything else I want in a car to go with it. If I’m gonna spend 35-40k it gotta have everything along with decent speed.
The 15-17s have touch screen and back up. I have back up with the sensors. It's a standard on the 18+ also they have the digital cluster that works for 15+. One thing I do like about the platform is that you can swap/upgrade parts between trim levels. People do that by buying take offs and save thousands. I've seen fully loaded mustangs(stereo, leather seats or recaros) with power adders go for your price range. Not trying to sell you the car just letting you know it's an option should you consider.

Back
Top Bottom