\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

finally got the lip on i was gonna go lower but now i scrape on everything... ignore how filthy the car is :lol:

m3 lip.JPG
Coworker was just talking about how he dusted a 3 this morning. Older guy is cold blooded took all the badging off his X5M so it looks like a normal X5. Dude tried to race him, blew him away. Then waited for him to catch up and blew him away again.

Coworker was just talking about how he dusted a 3 this morning. Older guy is cold blooded took all the badging off his X5M so it looks like a normal X5. Dude tried to race him, blew him away. Then waited for him to catch up and blew him away again.
:lol: Dude couldn't tell from those quad tailpipes what he was dealing with? Was probably a 328 trying to pull up too. :smh:

:lol: Dude couldn't tell from those quad tailpipes what he was dealing with? Was probably a 328 trying to pull up too. :smh:
Yeah those pipes certainly give it away, but then on the otherhand who has the top tier model of a car and remove the badges. Probably thought the 4 pipes, "oh someone is faking like they have an X5M."

Yeah those pipes certainly give it away, but then on the otherhand who has the top tier model of a car and remove the badges. Probably thought the 4 pipes, "oh someone is faking like they have an X5M."
While I personally am not a fan of debadging, it certainly seems like some folks get off on those kind of sleeper type vibes such as your coworker.

0-100-0 and the red eye does it in 11.8. I thought they’ve been saying that the 0-60 in the Shelby is 3.3sec and 1/4 mile 10.7? We’re those just Ford estimates?
Idk what they was saying
But with that corvette undercutting the gt500 price
Who would get it
Not worth the price
Or u can get better for cheaper I should say

think Ford said

0-60 is 3.3sec not sure if for regular GT500 or the Track Pack GT500

1/4 was said to be 10.7 or 11.2sec, again not sure which GT500 is which

but i do know the Track pack comes with Pilot Sport Cup 2s, all the carbon pieces and 16" Brembos, huge wing

regular comes with P4S

im guessing all the lower #s are for the Track GT5OO

think Ford said

0-60 is 3.3sec not sure if for regular GT500 or the Track Pack GT500

1/4 was said to be 10.7 or 11.2sec, again not sure which GT500 is which

but i do know the Track pack comes with Pilot Sport Cup 2s, all the carbon pieces and 16" Brembos, huge wing

regular comes with P4S

im guessing all the lower #s are for the Track GT5OO
Taken from Kelley blue book YouTube
A8AE779E-524E-4007-AEBF-9D7FEE7DA2FC.png

surprisingly some X5 drivers are with it to race i could never remove an M badge off the whip tho thats a sin :lol:

ford guy: yeah we have a quiet mode
press that button right there and it goes into quiet mode

jay: oh....ok....(doesnt press button and proceeds to floor it)
:lol:

X5M prices coming down, might be my next whip, covers almost every need.

Any of you guys have experiences with run flats? My first time dealing with them on the M340i not by choice either. But damn these things suck! The road noise doesn’t bother me too much but the traction :sick::sick::sick::sick:. I slid twice so far in light rain. not bad slides, fully manageable but cmon man I’m not even whipping it. I took much quicker turns in my STI with no problems.
And I’m in NJ and I gotta deal with snow?? Looks like I have to rearrange what I was gonna get for the car :rolleyes

De Tomaso P72 Has 5.0 V8 Supercharged Engine With 700 HP

1572457485964.png

Reminds me of an old Ferrari race car. Glad to see detomaso is back. Id like to see a modern take on the mangusta. That car oozed testosterone :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom