\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

80k? Nah b I would have grabbed an older Corvette with higher trim
Or at least waited until the z06 comes out z51 is gonna be dookie compared to the z06 zr1

I have a ‘11 C6 ZR1 and ‘17 C7 Z06. So it fits well with the others. The 2020 C8 will Rapid Blue, visible carbon roof, Z51 package, 2LT, GT2 seats, red interior, and all carbon interior and exterior parts available

I have a ‘11 C6 ZR1 and ‘17 C7 Z06. So it fits well with the others. The 2020 C8 will Rapid Blue, visible carbon roof, Z51 package, 2LT, GT2 seats, red interior, and all carbon interior and exterior parts available
Wett
Where them pics at tho?

I like that blue on the Vette posted. Its not anything like B5...not remotely close but :pimp: in its own way imo. With black rims=fuego

I’m at the in n out drive thru
Dude who takes orders was like damn there’s an rt in line now a scat and my man was so excited lol

he was like people tell him dodge isn’t reliable and not to get one :lol:. Had to show him my mileage
He was such a fanboy of challengers and was planning on getting one.

it’s nice to meet an enthusiast who appreciates the land yacht and good ole V8s

And he noticed I had Dom playing and was like damn Dom is tight.
it was a very SoCal experience.
image.jpg

I’m at the in n out drive thru
Dude who takes orders was like damn there’s an rt in line now a scat and my man was so excited lol

he was like people tell him dodge isn’t reliable and not to get one :lol:. Had to show him my mileage
He was such a fanboy of challengers and was planning on getting one.

it’s nice to meet an enthusiast who appreciates the land yacht and good ole V8s

And he noticed I had Dom playing and was like damn Dom is tight.
it was a very SoCal experience.
image.jpg
Classic album :smokin

Had another nail in my tire the other day :stoneface: :stoneface: gotta be at least my 5th one in 2019

Noticed my tires starting to bald about a month or so ago, gonna get some new ones around Black Friday. Gonna get my brakes changed too. About to be an expensive bill :frown: :lol:

Had another nail in my tire the other day :stoneface: :stoneface: gotta be at least my 5th one in 2019

Noticed my tires starting to bald about a month or so ago, gonna get some new ones around Black Friday. Gonna get my brakes changed too. About to be an expensive bill :frown: :lol:
U hop in those on ramp off ramp carpool lanes???
I stayed getting nails in my tires
when I’d hop in the carpool on-ramp or off ramp
To exit or get on the freeway
Ever since I stopped
No nails *knock on wood

That was the first color to sell out for C8 orders. And the exact color I ordered. Far from trash when you see it in person.
Yeah more of a UNC blue.
Sounds like we got a hater!
C8 is a beast for the price imo on paper at least.
I'll save my opinion until I get to drive one.
Better than the slowpra tho
No need to ever hate on a Chevy, the fact you jumped to hate makes me wonder am I talking to a Chevy fanboy. A Corvette doesn't impress me plain and simple, never said it doesn't have respectable numbers. However numbers don't make me like a vehicle. Perhaps work on getting that car done so you can race nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , how many times you been called out and ducking.

it's kool to see those rare exotics being driven instead of hoarded in a garage sumwhere

Back
Top Bottom