\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

$140 is pretty standard
it almost seems like he’s not gonna bail you out of your ticket situation
he’s just charging what he would normally charge for a car that size
did he tell you what kind of paper he’s using and if it has a lifetime guarantee?

$140 is pretty standard
it almost seems like he’s not gonna bail you out of your ticket situation
he’s just charging what he would normally charge for a car that size
did he tell you what kind of paper he’s using and if it has a lifetime guarantee?
its funny the only reason i got ticketed for tint was cuz the chp cut me a break for speeding, god bless their hearts for saving me hundreds of dollars lol

well this guy tinted one of my other cars like 10 years ago and its holding up just fine. I havent tinted in forever and was curious about prices.

I kinda want to get a clear uv film on the windshield, does that exist? I dont want any actual tint on the front my vision cannot be diminished.

I paid $120 for my 2 front windows. Either 225 or 275 I forget for all 5 on my old car

BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS:lol::lol::lol::lol:. MY EYES ARE ADJUSTED FOR IT, AND ACTUALLY I WENT LIGHTER ON THIS WINDSHIELD VS. MY PREVIOUS RIDES. WANTED TO ENJOY MY LED HEADLIGHTS MORE.

1208791B-298C-49C3-95DC-BC5DEA47D984.jpeg
It was 2015 when you had the Tahoe? Damn I must have a really good memory to remember which member had that truck :lol:

Ohhh yeah me too seeing them in person they look real nice on the road.
Honestly all hellcats should come widebody. You shouldn’t have to change the skinny factory tires on a car made for the drag strip. With factory tires they barely run faster than a scat pack. Once you upgrade though it’s definitely a huge difference

Honestly all hellcats should come widebody. You shouldn’t have to change the skinny factory tires on a car made for the drag strip. With factory tires they barely run faster than a scat pack. Once you upgrade though it’s definitely a huge difference
well widebody and regular body doesnt affect tire size too much, u can still run 305 and 315s i believe with relative ease in the rear no problem.

But i agree, i cant imagine having 200 more horesepower with those small tires.

I can manage to lose traction in second with my 295s

well widebody and regular body doesnt affect tire size too much, u can still run 305 and 315s i believe with relative ease in the rear no problem.

But i agree, i cant imagine having 200 more horesepower with those small tires.

I can manage to lose traction in second with my 295s
What I’m saying is dodge made the widebody so they can install 305s from the factory. They should’ve had 305s since they made the hellcat imo

For those who have 4 or more kids. What do y’all drive?
I have 3. My girl drives an explorer it’s enough room to fit us. We don’t even use the third row but if we had a 4th kid we’d have enough room. I’d probably get a Tahoe if we had more than 3 kids though just for the extra cargo space. Suburban might be better

What happened to the mustang though?

LOST MY *** ON VALUE DUE TO SO MANY MILES I HAD PUT ON IT DRIVING TO AND FROM WORK. SO I TRADED IT IN BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE, ENDED UP LEASING A V6 CHARGER FOR 1.5YRS. SO LAST MONTH I GOT A DECENT APPRAISAL ON IT + DODGE POWER DOLLARS ON THE SCAT TO SOAK UP ALL THE NEG EQUITY. SO I ENDED UP COMING OUT EVEN ON THE SCAT.

LOST MY *** ON VALUE DUE TO SO MANY MILES I HAD PUT ON IT DRIVING TO AND FROM WORK. SO I TRADED IT IN BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE, ENDED UP LEASING A V6 CHARGER FOR 1.5YRS. SO LAST MONTH I GOT A DECENT APPRAISAL ON IT + DODGE POWER DOLLARS ON THE SCAT TO SOAK UP ALL THE NEG EQUITY. SO I ENDED UP COMING OUT EVEN ON THE SCAT.
Must. Be nice being back in a v8

Back
Top Bottom