\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It’s a Lexus (Toyota) you expect them to update it? :lol:

Uh yeah, 8 years? 8 years is long as hell for any model. Every new gen Lexus has done a full all new, atleast interior and exterior wise. The outside looks different enough, they coudve done the interior.

It’s a Lexus (Toyota) you expect them to update it? :lol:
The problem with Toyota is they are afraid to take risks and choose to play it safe by keeping the tried and true. The current GX and LX have been around for more than 10 years.

The problem with Toyota is they are afraid to take risks and choose to play it safe by keeping the tried and true. The current GX and LX have been around for more than 10 years.
Exactly. When I was shopping for a new car I looked at a new gx and was appalled at the interior, didn’t even bother test driving one.

2021 Lexus IS

I prefer the TLX altogether. The exterior of the new IS looks great, albiet not too different than the current model, but I don't like the interior. It looks too "squared off", I would much prefer a
curvy interior since the exterior is curvy, so it having straight verticle and horizontal lines clashes with the curvy body.

Can’t lie, the IS500 has my attention. Not quite an ISF, but following in those footsteps. I’m interested.

I prefer the TLX altogether. The exterior of the new IS looks great, albiet not too different than the current model, but I don't like the interior. It looks too "squared off", I would much prefer a
curvy interior since the exterior is curvy, so it having straight verticle and horizontal lines clashes with the curvy body.
Yeah i'm dying to see a TLX type s drive review in the NSX wheels.

Idk man I haven’t driven a gt3 or a new turbo s but most of the experts out there seem to say that when it comes to a dd the carrera s or turbo to a lesser extent are perfection for that role. For a track car sure the gt3/2 is obviously tops.

Ive always leased so I have no knowledge, my cousin is trying to buy a 2020 wrangle rubicon unlimited, sticker is 53k and she's being quoted out the door with tax and everything at 50.2k. is that any good? haggle for more? there's really no rebates other than what was applied.

I assume can't haggle much on these since they're very popular especially this time of year?

Idk man I haven’t driven a gt3 or a new turbo s but most of the experts out there seem to say that when it comes to a dd the carrera s or turbo to a lesser extent are perfection for that role. For a track car sure the gt3/2 is obviously tops.
Can't disagree with that
im talking about looks, the looks of a big wing and vents is secksee to me

Ive always leased so I have no knowledge, my cousin is trying to buy a 2020 wrangle rubicon unlimited, sticker is 53k and she's being quoted out the door with tax and everything at 50.2k. is that any good? haggle for more? there's really no rebates other than what was applied.

I assume can't haggle much on these since they're very popular especially this time of year?
I think ~6% off is pretty good for a Rubi. Check out wranglerforums they’ll know what current discos off sticker should be. I sold my Jeep over a year ago so a little removed from that market now.

Back
Top Bottom