\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Peanut butter guts 8)

42984708-E429-4129-9E9B-56EE3833903E.jpeg

My new fav pizza spot...

3A47BC60-21C2-47B7-BB45-1342A394D1E6.jpeg
Is that the downtown location by the Marriott? Family went down to Atlanta for Christmas and stayed at a hotel right by there. Love the car, I LOVE Lexus coupes. I have an SC400 and recently picked up a mint SC430. I have yet to post pics of it. I already told the wife I am getting the LC 500 F when it comes out in a couple years.

It is, but for the price point - they under built it. Lack power.
It doesn't lack power because it's a Lexus and they gave themselves room when the F version comes out. Lexus has never been a power driven brand, outside of the recently reduced F.
Loving that SS behind you.
Forget the car....pics of that house
Concur, I hate to say I am nosy but I like to see what area people are staying at driving these cars. I like what I can see from the neighborhood, nice long driveway with a side entry. Wife and I were looking at that for our next house, but just decided F it and get a beach house.

It doesn't lack power because it's a Lexus and they gave themselves room when the F version comes out. Lexus has never been a power driven brand, outside of the recently reduced F.

Beautiful coupe and love it, but, again, for the PRICE it does. Too many other options.

And you are correct, Lexus isn’t known for power even with their F line - it’s still underwhelming for the price.

Just personal opinion - coming from a V8 driver to actually looking to purchase the Lexus RCF and LC.

What mods were made to your LC?

Peanut butter guts 8)

42984708-E429-4129-9E9B-56EE3833903E.jpeg
Why so much wear on the side bolster on the passenger seat?
Beautiful coupe and love it, but, again, for the PRICE it does. Too many other options.

And you are correct, Lexus isn’t known for power even with their F line - it’s still underwhelming for the price.

Just personal opinion - coming from a V8 driver to actually looking to purchase the Lexus RCF and LC.

What mods were made to your LC?
What other options are you referring to with the same quality as a Lexus. Personally think the LFA was overpriced for the performance and end product. Naturally we disagree on the RCF, I think it is underpowered for the performance versus price. I wanted to get a used RCF and rebuild it and do an engine swap but just didn't like it as a project vehicle.

Why so much wear on the side bolster on the passenger seat?

What other options are you referring to with the same quality as a Lexus. Personally think the LFA was overpriced for the performance and end product. Naturally we disagree on the RCF, I think it is underpowered for the performance versus price. I wanted to get a used RCF and rebuild it and do an engine swap but just didn't like it as a project vehicle.

The best advantage, that I just thought about, the fuel economy. :lol: Big plus!

Used or New?

Porsche
Cadillac CTS-V
Mercedes AMG
Audi RS

Are you planning to upgrade to the LC F?

The best advantage, that I just thought about, the fuel economy. :lol: Big plus!

Used or New?

Porsche
Cadillac CTS-V
Mercedes AMG
Audi RS

Are you planning to upgrade to the LC F?
I never looked into Porsche but are they on par in terms of quality. I won't lie growing up I always saw middle age white guys driving them so I always disliked Porsches. Audi RS you talking about the 6 or 7 or R8? I LOVED the RS7 when it came out and wanted one, but hate the light redesign on them.

Yeah I want to upgrade to the LC F once it comes out, by my calculations it should be 3 years out. The convertible one should come out as a 2021 model, more spyshots show up next year. Released as a 2022 model, wait a year for any changes they decide to make once live, then get a 2023 model.

only people copping lc's are lexus fan boys
it does nothing better than any other vehicle at the price range

I disagree, I'm by no means a lexus Fanboy and Iowa cop it over most any other luxury coupes for the simple fact the interior design is not mimicked by any one of the three Powerhouse brands ( benz,BMW, Audi) it has a better fit and finish and until you're quality than a Cadillac and it is the only one that still has a naturally-aspirated V8.

She's a big girl don't get me wrong but it's not Tugboat big like a S63 coupe or a Hellcat and for that reason I throw performance metrics out the window.

Even though I know for a fact the LC can still smoke the tires....... which as we all know says a lot

Back
Top Bottom