\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

22E1C1E8-CDB4-4707-97B8-C986C29D0EC7.jpeg
Because I’m obsessed with my new custom plate. Yes I’m cheesy but im a cool mom 😂

22E1C1E8-CDB4-4707-97B8-C986C29D0EC7.jpeg
Because I’m obsessed with my new custom plate. Yes I’m cheesy but im a cool mom 😂
Dope color & ride. I expected more from the new NY plates...looks kind of plain imo, nice custom tag though. Wish they would retro the Lady Liberty style plates, I'd jump on that

Dope color & ride. I expected more from the new NY plates...looks kind of plain imo, nice custom tag though. Wish they would retro the Lady Liberty style plates, I'd jump on that

thansk! Way better than the ****ty Yellow ones i had before tho and yes the retro ones are the best!

thansk! Way better than the ****ty Yellow ones i had before tho and yes the retro ones are the best!
Lol yeah the yellow ones are pretty ugly. Although I don't really like the new ones they're still better than the yellow...contemplating to switch over to the new ones. These were the best NY plates of all time, wish they would bring em back somewhere down the line. I think they went extinct late 90s? Could be wrong
Screenshot_20200819-125746_Chrome.jpg

Yea no doubt. The Colorado imo seems like the best mid-size truck, which is the segment im mainly looking at.

I was tempted to look at full size, but it just isn't what I need. But hey always better to have more than less.
Exactly not trying to get in your pocket but if you could swing the bigger truck I say go for it. Nothing like having a truck and not having any space in the bed for stuff.
Thank you Zo! I will be putting on the Sto n Sho plate.

Can you give us a review once you put the license plate holder on. I have been looking into other products and they all looked cheap.

Back
Top Bottom