\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Checked it out and was not impressed one bit.
Screenshot_20200819-221158_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200819-221245_Samsung Internet.jpg
No I was just impressed by the position
Females riding with they feet planted
Instead of their knees
Get mad lazy in that position

Kinda off topic... I sometimes be watching these local dealership commercials on Sunday mornings on the Spanish channels :lol: :smh:

lmao I know u an LA dude for that

bruh when i was like. a preteen on saturday mornings they would run these ads but they were WILD

legit had girls in skimpy bikinis with huge fake chi chis and washing cars splashing water on each other, everyone else in the huose was asleep and it was just me hahaa

don’t Bmw have stage tunes that dealership partner with that keep warranty? Or maybe I’m thinking Of something else
They do. But I'm good on Dinan. Too expensive and way better alternatives elsewhere

Tommy L Garage on YouTube has a M3 with a tune and all the other **** and has maintained his warranty

I think he flashes it back to stock before he brings it in for service

Kinda off topic... I sometimes be watching these local dealership commercials on Sunday mornings on the Spanish channels :lol: :smh:

They selling just cars at these dealerships? Spanish women just can't help to put off a sexy vibe, they probably didn't even realize it. Looked at available clothes I will take this small outfit.
giphy (1).gif

lmao I know u an LA dude for that

bruh when i was like. a preteen on saturday mornings they would run these ads but they were WILD

legit had girls in skimpy bikinis with huge fake chi chis and washing cars splashing water on each other, everyone else in the huose was asleep and it was just me hahaa
LMAO "chi chis"
Reminds me of the Scott Smith BMW vids, they're all like this with diff women

Man Scott was the worst dude gave no damns, dude just hit up the Playboy rejects and would be like read this script.

don’t Bmw have stage tunes that dealership partner with that keep warranty? Or maybe I’m thinking Of something else

Yeah but Dinan products aren't worth the price tag just because it has his name on it, Im pretty sure Steve isn't even apart of the company anymore and they just use his name.

so who's gonna be the first NTer with a TRX???

Hopefully no one because the mark up on them is going to be between $10-25k over MSRP in certain areas. When it comes to cars like that we should just be able to buy them straight from the manufacturer, F these dealers and their markups.

Places lookin like Ashley Schaeffer BMW out here. “They're my closers. And they help people who are slightly hesistant to buy cars; so you happen to be a man? Ashley over there will suck your ****.“

0DB34729-D02D-4450-B91D-39ED461BD73B.gif

Back
Top Bottom