\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Current Roster
2020 Volvo XC90 R-Design
IMG_5529.jpg

1993 Ford Mustang GT Vert
IMG_6405 2.jpg

How's the Volvo?

i love it, this my second one, i had a 2018 Momentum package, and upgraded in Jan to the R-Design, way better, its on air ride, better sound system, chrome delete, 22's, etc
Ton of safety and convenience features...plenty of room for my kids and dog. Been pretty clutch on road trips visiting family in the Bay. Only flaws is the premium gas lol, but its turbo and super charged

Fox looks exceptional clean :pimp:
Is it an all stock survivor?

thanks! only 36k miles, all stock except for radio and an intake, i just put 2 10's in it cuz i gotta have it knockin

Mustang needs Dayton’s like menace

lol im tryna source some right now, looking for some 17x9 center golds for when im tryna get my Cain Locsta on 😎

fox is FIRE as is :nthat:

93 fully loaded, very nice sir.

Appreciate it fam!

Lucked out and found some OG 17x8.5 Borbet Type A's for it, need to get em refinished to roll as new daily's

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 6.50.14 PM.png

Random... but Menace was a low key car movie. I know its an unpopular opinion, but tht Mustang on daytons in Menace was tacky as hell lol
i003848.jpg

That turbo Regal A-Wax had is probably my favorite car ever.

i007657.jpg

Oh and that Maxima they stole was suuuper clean though, I've always liked those early 90's Japanese cars...
i007655.jpg

Edit:
Now that I look at it, the wheels look pretty close those Borbet's.

Last edited:
Random... but Menace was a low key car movie. I know its an unpopular opinion, but tht Mustang on daytons in Menace was tacky as hell lol
That turbo Regal A-Wax had is probably my favorite car ever.
Oh and that Maxima they stole was suuuper clean though, I've always liked those early 90's Japanese cars...
Edit:
Now that I look at it, the wheels look pretty close those Borbet's.

Yea that Maxima look like its on some Azev joints
Turbo regal was def 🔥 they just too high priced right now
I mean by 92 standards the Stang mighta been dope, but 2020 you gotta have it rollin correct :smokin

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 8.05.35 PM copy.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 8.08.12 PM copy.jpg

All these bum 335’s and 535i’s rolling around NYC with their horrible popping noises. All they did is pop pop pop rolling through wherever like jeezus christ. Its annoying and doesnt sound good.Equivalent to a Civic with a fart cannon.
All that popping and farting comes with 500hp in my boys case. Unfair to throw it with the ricer Civic delegation

This whole time i never realized that buick was in the movie

Playa had the white 76 caprice rag though :pimp:

Current Roster
2020 Volvo XC90 R-Design
IMG_5529.jpg

1993 Ford Mustang GT Vert
IMG_6405 2.jpg
Trying to convince the wife to the XC or an older LX460/470 since she wants a third row so bad. Son you better be careful with that Mustang, make sure them doors looked when you getting fast food. Kane going to catch you slippin.
tumblr_pmhhn1F4bP1ua4ql1_500.gif

I am a huge JDM fan, but I respect older generation cars from the 90's that are well maintained. Thing looks beautiful

i003848.jpg
Have to disagree with that statement you have to factor in the time period and the age of the person with the car. Today the car might look tacky but if you going for nostalgia I am cool with it. Maybe not gold today but chrome yeah that would be straight. This is 90's Cali car scene.
3fc593a7005fb0da78979e6a08112984.jpg Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
All these bum 335’s and 535i’s rolling around NYC with their horrible popping noises. All they did is pop pop pop rolling through wherever like jeezus christ. Its annoying and doesnt sound good.Equivalent to a Civic with a fart cannon.

My fart cannon can keep up with stock Raris bro. I do admit it can get annoying though on certain set ups if its overly poppy and loud.

Last edited:
Yup the poppers gotta go :x

Never understood why cats would spend good money making their car sound like that for a like 2 hp gain.

Back
Top Bottom