\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

U only see the back though..
Seriously
1620101820828.png

ANY DALLAS FOLK IN HERE?

COMING THERE FOR THE 1ST TIME TOMORROW.

ANY CAR/TRUCK MEETS BETWEEN TOMORROW & SATURDAY?

Another Absorber user, YES!! I have several of these and they are fantastic! Dries 90% of the car and I just a microfiber to get the small spots with water. These are worth it. If anyone hasn't tried one, you should.

And I'm with you. I want to use a blow dryer. Just figuring out between Blo, or the Metro Master Blaster.
I swear by the absorber bro!

it stays SOFT months after you buy it, I was expecting it to dry out or deteriorate eventually but nah, these things are great.

my boy recently coppedthis and swears by it.....CORDLESS POWER WASHER:wow:

don’t even need a hose/running water. You can pull directly from a bucket of water!

even comes with a foam attachment, thing is like $120

Amazon product ASIN B08DKMT9J7

Touchless wash/blowdry for me. Will never use a microfiber towel, chamois or w.e. else on my car ever again. The less the paint gets touched the less chances of it being swirled & scratched. I'll use the microfiber towels for spot drying as needed & to apply ceramic boost but that's about it

What’s a good site to buy a transmission for classic car? Looking for a 700 R4 transmission.

What’s a good site to buy a transmission for classic car? Looking for a 700 R4 transmission.
Monster transmissions for something a bit built stronger than oem, all trans through oriellys for oem like transmissions

:rofl:
Is that it? All that info at once....
I'll do you a solid though.....
Post up some pics, vin# and miles....your zipcode, list anything that could add value such as New Tires or recent Service work.
I'll tell you exactly what you can list it for and what kind of monies you should expect ...

It's a white 2010 fusion with 118000 miles. I'm not posting my zip code. Good try though. New batteries. No major accidents except a small dent on the back door. Moderately new tires. Leather seats. Sun roof. No major engine issues or repair, except this weird sound it's been making since I bought it. Its kind of a noisy car but that may all be in my head.

Caravana tried to give me 200 for it and I :rofl:

It's a white 2010 fusion with 118000 miles. I'm not posting my zip code. Good try though. New batteries. No major accidents except a small dent on the back door. Moderately new tires. Leather seats. Sun roof. No major engine issues or repair, except this weird sound it's been making since I bought it. Its kind of a noisy car but that may all be in my head.

What trim level is it? SE or SEL? I can put the info in Manheim Market Report.

It's amazing the prices these places offer for a whole functioning 4000lb piece of machinery. How bout carmax? Or like mentioned donating might be better.

Had a Ford 500 back in the day, loved it, smooth as trip machine and highway cruiser. Dealer only gave me 500 for it but at that point I was already sold on the whip I wanted that they had so I said **** it.

Anyone have recommendations for car shipping companies? Need a car picked up from out of state...

Went through Sherpa and they gave me a higher quote and offered to pay $300 of their commission to help secure a driver and it's been a week with nothing...

Anyone have recommendations for car shipping companies? Need a car picked up from out of state...

Went through Sherpa and they gave me a higher quote and offered to pay $300 of their commission to help secure a driver and it's been a week with nothing...

If you want it there safely and without any issues DO NOT use a broker. They call the lowest of the low transporters and those type don't care. They always cause issues. Call a good reputable company. You'll pay more, but you'll have no issues. If you don't mine paying a decent chunk, give Intercity Lines a call. They are fantastic. I've heard SO MANY horror stories of these crappy broker secured guys. It's some dude with an old dually and a small single enclosed or an open ramp trailer and they have a decal on their truck with some LLC. Not BBB verified and no recourse if there is any issues. Trust me. Call a good name company.

Cali gas prices diff. The average is atleast $4.10 or something for regular, premium lowest ive paid maybe $4.30. Some places regular is $5 and change. Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom