\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Rented a Model X while in LA. Yeah...I want one. Thang was zooming.

8296D696-F1B3-440D-ADA4-B49FDB408741.jpeg

Defender is junk. For a few more dollars you can buy the Sport which is a vastly superior SUV.

damn for real? I was gonna maybe see about one after my Volvo lease

seen more than a few cruisin in OC lately, murked out they look pretty fire

howd you like it? Was gonna rent as well see if i could see myself in one

-Obviously quick af, non performance either
-good steering feel, fat steering wheel also
-stable on the highway, power at ANY speed, I remember cruising at 70-80 and I floored it for maybe a second or two and I was up to 120 like wtf
-interior was roomy, seats very comfortable, rear seats also spacious
-ergonomically the interior works also
-sound system was great
-autopilot worked like a charm, was crusing at 80 tackling turns like nothing
-gps was really good, also the screen resolution was crazy, backup camera was so damn clear
-adjustable suspension, we had it 2nd lowest just cause it looked cool
-falcon doors were something else, had people always staring and was just cool to get in and out of. Made a cool like wooshing sound whenever it opened and closed. Front doors also were able to close and open with a press of a button
-charging was pretty quick at superchargers

No quality problems as much as people complain about but I did notice aome body panels that were slightly off. Battery drains quick though if you go above speed, we charged it more than we thought.

Overall loved it, if I could afford one it would be top on my list no question.

I think I’m having buyers remorse on my Civic 🙄
Part of me loves the car but part me thinks i shoulda waited to get the S Type TLX .
SMH
You did what you felt needed to do Fam. Sometimes I wonder if I should’ve gotten the SS when I could have, but it worked out.

-Obviously quick af, non performance either
-good steering feel, fat steering wheel also
-stable on the highway, power at ANY speed, I remember cruising at 70-80 and I floored it for maybe a second or two and I was up to 120 like wtf
-interior was roomy, seats very comfortable, rear seats also spacious
-ergonomically the interior works also
-sound system was great
-autopilot worked like a charm, was crusing at 80 tackling turns like nothing
-gps was really good, also the screen resolution was crazy, backup camera was so damn clear
-adjustable suspension, we had it 2nd lowest just cause it looked cool
-falcon doors were something else, had people always staring and was just cool to get in and out of. Made a cool like wooshing sound whenever it opened and closed. Front doors also were able to close and open with a press of a button
-charging was pretty quick at superchargers

No quality problems as much as people complain about but I did notice aome body panels that were slightly off. Battery drains quick though if you go above speed, we charged it more than we thought.

Overall loved it, if I could afford one it would be top on my list no question.

damn sounds like i should def check one out, the price is def a concern of mine, esp since id want the black 22s and i think thats like a 3k option alone, self driving was 10k i believe but pointless to not get it.

how often did you have to charge? Like a normal tank of gas roughly or lasted longer/less than that
with super charging what was an average wait time?

damn sounds like i should def check one out, the price is def a concern of mine, esp since id want the black 22s and i think thats like a 3k option alone, self driving was 10k i believe but pointless to not get it.

how often did you have to charge? Like a normal tank of gas roughly or lasted longer/less than that
with super charging what was an average wait time?

The owner set the charge limit to 80% and we never let it get under 30%. We were pretty much driving it hard, only had it for 2 days and I think we charged it 3x. Also the owner installed Rolls Royce type “starlights” in the headliner in the car and we couldnt turn it off, it was on day and night and im sure that contributed to the battery drain.

In LA area theres a decent amount of superchargers, we never had to wait for one and the charge time from 30-80 was maybe 20 minutes or so. Didnt really keep track as we just chilled and had a smoke break essentially.

If were judging based on 30-80% charge vs a tank of gas the tank of gas is def gonna last longer but yeah we were enjoying the car and not exactly trying to keep it at optimal speeds. :lol:

Any current 2018 or 2019 Audi SQ5 owners here? ....any issues with those years specifically? Not really feeling the '21 SQ5.

Back
Top Bottom