\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How did it look to you? Or you can’t share opinions?

It's really elegant. Where as older SL has very sharp lines, this new body style is much more rounded and bulkier. Looks less aggressive in a way but more upscale at the same time. If you google the interior, you'll find pictures online. The interior is probably the best part. Really cockpitish.

Anyone have experience importing a car from Europe? Go pretty smooth or is it a bit of a nightmare?

I'm itching for a damn 997 GT3RS even though I can' t afford it :frown:

I know a little and I will tell you that you can't import a euro Porsche GT3 RS (or any car for that matter) if it's not 25 years or older from the production date on the data tag. That's the current law. And that would currently allow 1996 and older cars in today (built 25 years from production) and since Porsche didn't make any GT3RS models until 2004 (which is euro only and STUPIDLY expensive) you really can't do it.

You can TECHNICALLY bring it in for track use ONLY. But the moment a non-25 year old car from overseas hits this land, EPA & NHTSA knows about it. And if they see it touch the street with a tag (which would be highly illegal) they can legally take it and crush it. Not worth dealing with it and most places won't try to game the system because they will find the car.

You can thank Mercedes Benz for the 25-year rule. Canada gets only 15 years. I hate the rule as I'd LOVE to import a TVR from England. Tuscan Speed Six in ChromaFlair reflex paint. The same car in Swordfish.
a8ba82dad1cce23eb20bbb91f514bf2d.jpg

This would be INCREDIBLE to drive around here. No one would know what the hell it is.

Rear end is really, really nice. Front just looks a little strange. Something about the windshield bugs me too. Overall I like it a lot more than the 350 and 370.

Feel they coudda done a better job with the headlights. Back looks retro, front doesnt. Overall I love it. Interior is real nice too.

This was me trying to convince my wife why I need this car as my weekend ride even tho i just bought a new car 3 months ago:

AF83F129-6686-411D-AF18-929BFF9386ED.gif

It looks like the current charger/challengers will continue to be made for a while after 2024 alongside the electric car they're coming out with. The V8's are here to stay for a little longer :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom