\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bump and also have now considered getting an M2. Not sure if it's worth getting the Competition though. Anyone have any input on this?
My garage neighbor had one before he moved. Thing was gorgeous. Interior looked like a nice cozy place to be in, seats hug you real good. It has a lower stance than the regular M I believe & some carbon fiber trim pieces.

Anyone here have an experience or have owned a C43 AMG? The M240i is marked up at the highest I've ever seen. AMG C43 seems to be priced a lot more reasonably.

Oldest year I'm willing to get is 2018 and Ideally would like it to be <40k miles.

What do ya'll think?
I'd wait for the market to correct if you're not in a hurry

People keep saying wait it out like they know for sure the car pricing bubble should pop soon when Mo****ers can't even get a ps5 almost a year later.

0A212669-0E89-4972-8667-70E66291C5DE.jpeg

So fresh so clean 👌. What's that color called? Seldom seen in the wild, looks even better with the black rims 🔥. You ever fix that curb rash?

The color is called indigo blue. Hardly every see it out here too. I still haven't fixed the curb rash. Planning to do that when I ceramic coat the car so I can do the wheels too. I plan on doing that next month when I have a few days off.

People keep saying wait it out like they know for sure the car pricing bubble should pop soon when Mo****ers can't even get a ps5 almost a year later.

Fax. People thought things would begin to get better around this time. Toyota just stated they would cut production in September which is going to put more strain on the used market. And with the delta COVID strain now, who the hell knows what it’s going to do to the ongoing chip shortage

The color is called indigo blue. Hardly every see it out here too. I still haven't fixed the curb rash. Planning to do that when I ceramic coat the car so I can do the wheels too. I plan on doing that next month when I have a few days off.
Oh that's good, knock out both together. When you ceramic it post plenty of pics please- I'd love to see the process. And btw, have you heard of this? https://carbuzz.com/news/dodge-is-fighting-back-against-challenger-and-charger-thieves

You can now go to any Dodge dealership & have them flash your smart syetem for security upgrade. It's called "Enhanced Security Valet Mode". It's a system update to prevent vehicle theft & such. Currently all 392's & Hellcat V8s can get it.

Oh that's good, knock out both together. When you ceramic it post plenty of pics please- I'd love to see the process. And btw, have you heard of this? https://carbuzz.com/news/dodge-is-fighting-back-against-challenger-and-charger-thieves

You can now go to any Dodge dealership & have them flash your smart syetem for security upgrade. It's called "Enhanced Security Valet Mode". It's a system update to prevent vehicle theft & such. Currently all 392's & Hellcat V8s can get it.
I will definitely post pics of the process when I ceramic coat it.

I tried to make an appointment at the dealership to get the security update but they told me they weren’t ready yet. Told me to try next week. Got yours done?

I will definitely post pics of the process when I ceramic coat it.

I tried to make an appointment at the dealership to get the security update but they told me they weren’t ready yet. Told me to try next week. Got yours done?
I didn't even know about it until yesterday when I read that article lol. Going to call the dealership tmrw & see what's up

Back
Top Bottom