\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If you waiting on a Porsche the wait just got a little longer.
Damn that sucks! IIRC didn't some highend Porsches sink along with the container ship carrying em some years ago? From what I remember the Porsches are still at the bottom of the ocean. Seems like Porsche can't get some smooth transportation for their cars lol.

My current Toyotas

Attachments

• F601E85F-8A0D-462C-B32C-5F5D7C21C126.jpeg
    F601E85F-8A0D-462C-B32C-5F5D7C21C126.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 31
  • BA0FF5CA-A702-4180-93C3-E070BDA6C626.jpeg
    BA0FF5CA-A702-4180-93C3-E070BDA6C626.jpeg
    587.2 KB · Views: 201
  • B95B42B2-60A2-4A6F-98D9-3C4F7542D65A.jpeg
    B95B42B2-60A2-4A6F-98D9-3C4F7542D65A.jpeg
    708.4 KB · Views: 204
NICE, looks like you have a type. Always enjoy having someone else with multiple Toyota's. Quiet all this German car talk.
Yeah man love my Toyotas. All I’ve owned since I started driving 15 years ago is a 4wd Yota. What do you have?

May the odds be in you guys favor!

WE’RE ABOUT TO CANCEL AND GO TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP. THESE IDIOTS CALLED TODAY AND SAID THEY STOPPED MAKING THE 2.7L FOR THE BADLANDS…. THAT MAKES ZERO SENSE :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I HAVE ZERO ISSUE TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.

WE’RE ABOUT TO CANCEL AND GO TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP. THESE IDIOTS CALLED TODAY AND SAID THEY STOPPED MAKING THE 2.7L FOR THE BADLANDS…. THAT MAKES ZERO SENSE :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I HAVE ZERO ISSUE TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.
Yeah, that’s BS. While the 2.7 is one of the many constraints they are still making it. I would suggest getting a purchase aggreement. Folks are ordering showing up to take delivery and being hit with ADM.

Remember there are a lot of factors on determining when your rig.
1. Commodity Constraits
2. Dealer Allocation
3. RSVP TImestamps

Yeah, that’s BS. While the 2.7 is one of the many constraints they are still making it. I would suggest getting a purchase aggreement. Folks are ordering showing up to take delivery and being hit with ADM.

Remember there are a lot of factors on determining when your rig.
1. Commodity Constraits
2. Dealer Allocation
3. RSVP TImestamps

I CALLED THE GUY, I SAID I HEAR THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH OUR ORDER, HE SAYS IM GOING TO SPEAK TO ANOTHER MANAGER, I’LL CALL YOU BACK.

HE CALLS BACK AND SAYS “I SPOKE TO A DIFFERENT MANAGER, IT IS AVAILABLE TO ORDER”…. BRO I KNOW IT IS, MISS ME WITH THE OKIE DOKE. :smh:

AND RECEIVED ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL A SHORT TIME AGO.

bruh im so sick of this car markett

i just want to pay 50k for a truck

and its kinda impossible :lol:

went to to the toyota dealership today to check out the new tundra and they were empty :rofl:

went to to the toyota dealership today to check out the new tundra and they were empty :rofl:
In this market your are going to have to cast a bigger net especially for a Tacoma or tundra. Look beyond your local area. I’m in DC but I’m working with a dealer in PA.

Same want to see it in person, 2 dealers have 1 in stock. Don't really care the specs just want to check it out. Hell kind of dead in the office today might go drive up to the one local to my job to look at it. Still pissed you need to get the Capstone or TRD for the bigger engine.

In this market your are going to have to cast a bigger net especially for a Tacoma or tundra. Look beyond your local area. I’m in DC but I’m working with a dealer in PA.
true, but dealers taxing alot rn
Same want to see it in person, 2 dealers have 1 in stock. Don't really care the specs just want to check it out. Hell kind of dead in the office today might go drive up to the one local to my job to look at it. Still pissed you need to get the Capstone or TRD for the bigger engine.
yeah kinda sucks.

I think ima just hold off until i can find a nice duramax, the one's for sale right now are 6 years old asking 60k +

true, but dealers taxing alot rn

yeah kinda sucks.

I think ima just hold off until i can find a nice duramax, the one's for sale right now are 6 years old asking 60k +
I'm so wishy washy, all I want is all my cars done and a new GMC Denali to drive around in. But pull them all with my Tundra. LMAO. Why are there so many cars out there to get. LMAO. DAMN 60K 6 years old, and I thought Toyota's held good value.

I'm waiting until that new tacoma drops, if they come with a diesel I'll cop and ride that ****er for 25 years. :lol:

PLENTY USED TUNDRA’S HERE IN MEMPHIS. NOT SURE HOW FAR AWAY YOU ARE.

IVE SEEN 2 NEW ONES IN THE LAST 2 DAYS…. HONESTLY IM NOT IMPRESSED AND THEY REALLY APPEAR SMALLER THAN MINE.

AND OF COURSE THE 2 IVE SEEN, I WASNT IN MY TRUCK TO DO A SIDE BY SIDE SIZE COMPARISON.

AS FAR AS MARKET GOES, IM PRETTY SURE I COULD GET CLOSE TO $55K(PAID LESS THAN $50K) FOR MINE. BUT IM NOT SELLING BECAUSE IM NOT ABOUT TO GET SUPER SHAFTED ON THE NEXT DEAL.

MARKET FOR EVERYTHING NOW IS F’D. JUST TRY TO WAIT IT OUT

It's true but I have never been an SUV guy (G63 and Urus exempt). Tesla just announced that they consider my car a legacy model @ 2 years old lol. Won't be getting the future updates, like live sentry view or blind spot cameras.

Right now I can get the most money ever for it. And so I think I should sell it, but Taycan doesn't excite me as much as I thought it would and the 2022 Model S interior is just boss in white. They want all the money in the world for the 2022 X, and TBH the car was always more annoying to drive than it was cool.

But of course, the doors don't go up.

I already have a model 3 daily also lol.

2021-Tesla-Model-S-Plaid-Offsite-2.jpg

B642C6FE-A938-4FEB-BFF6-DBB54DD280AA_1_105_c.jpeg
after market wheels, correct?

I put in an order for the Model Y last week because I need to get into the Electric game and tired of paying $140 to fill up my tank each week.

Are you happy with the Tesla? Kind of hesitating on committing to the Y.

Last edited:
Was watching Challenger Hellcat vids, why dont these cars pop and crackle like an AMG or M something would? Its a whole different burly kinda exhaust instead.

after market wheels, correct?

I put in an order for the Model Y last week because I need to get into the Electric game and tired of paying $140 to fill up my tank each week.

Are you happy with the Tesla? Kind of hesitating on committing to the Y.

Damn near $50 to fill ip my Accord the other day. FIFTY. :sick::smh:

Might need to Model Y it eventually yoo. Teslas are fire man, it all depends where you live and charging situation as well. Rented a Model X for a few days and it was great, no complaints. Im sure long term ownership is diff but once you get used to the charging and stuff I cant imagine it be anything more than a positive experience.

Might need to Model Y it eventually yoo. Teslas are fire man, it all depends where you live and charging situation as well. Rented a Model X for a few days and it was great, no complaints. Im sure long term ownership is diff but once you get used to the charging and stuff I cant imagine it be anything more than a positive experience.
They just put a supercharging station about a mile from me. 70+ chargers. Sounds like I can charge 200 miles for 15 minutes? Seems good enough for me.

Tired of driving my suburban around town.

I've been looking at teslas, but don't the true costs appear when it comes to repairs?

Back
Top Bottom