\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

1660903154862.gif

Anyway, yeah they need to get rid of the fake exhaust.

It’s useless.

60%? That's insanity. I never knew Memphis was this wild until you mentioned it sometime ago in the thread. They need to put an end to it out there or at least make moves to show Memphis drivers that the city ain't playing around. The good guys like yourself & other law abiding citizens are the ones who suffer the most. I YouTubed "driving in Memphis" months ago after reading one of your posts on how reckless people be driving out there & sure enough it's just as crazy as you described it. Totally not surprised a huge chunk of offenders drive Infiniti's with mismatching body panels :lol: . I think someone in here scooped up a car in TN & had to drive through Memphis to bring it back home & they said they nearly did have a heart attack driving amongst those other crazy drivers. Milwaukee seems wild too. A lot repeat offenders & uninsured drivers out there as well.
Driving in Milwaukee is wild. I think we have an insurance mandate now but growing up I know we didn't.

A while back I had the plug on fake temp tags too. Never used it or needed it but it was crazy to know that a plug like that even exist.

why have an actual transmission AND fake noise? neither would've been a better option, but i understand their attempt to make it as "race car" as possible. its just all fake when its an EV though. rather not have it at all.

Don’t know if I saw you at the Lexus event yesterday.

Did you see this beauty on display?

EB7ED210-B15E-4E9B-A8A1-7333D78F258F.jpeg

Chassis #059! With special headlights and the HDP rear wing. The headlamps are unique as the innards are from a BMW Z1. Rumor is it's going to go for between $22M-$26M!! 😱😱 Can't wait to watch the auction online.

992 gt3/rs is nice but the back is ugly looks too busy for me bumper almost looks melted from some angles imo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom