\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nice! I like the area & neighborhood. The roads are so wide with equally wideass sidewalks. You can see the width of the sidewalks in the pics.

Has your boy ever been here for any detail service? The owner Sal is such a nice guy. He has a Wide body Redeye Challenger in smoke show grey. He's been offered 150K for it but doesn't want to sell just yet. He keeps it deep on the Island away from the city & the crazies that live here, lol.
When it was the previous owner, he went there. Never went there with this owner

Just put some 3 piece wheels on the vette

19’s in the front 20’s in the rear

1FD86136-6F3E-48DE-B42A-8C2581095458.jpeg
How’s this thing been holding up? The yellow is growing on me a little bit

Hagerty videos are so good that I’ve actually reached out to change my insurance provider to Hagerty.

They also have a collector car storage close to me that hosts car meets and get togethers for clients.

Truly incredible company.

Hagerty videos are so good that I’ve actually reached out to change my insurance provider to Hagerty.

They also have a collector car storage close to me that hosts car meets and get togethers for clients.

Truly incredible company.

Just do your due diligence in regards to price shopping. A bunch of my buddies got quotes from Hagerty and they were the highest. The cheapest (but equal if not better overall coverage) was American Collectors! Just a heads up.

I always enjoy the video production from Hagerty and Jason Cammisa. Fitting since we were just debating the NSX so heavily a while back.

Just started to watch it. Jason is THE BEST auto journalist around and he has the best videos PERIOD! His video on the original Elise and the Ford GT were fantastic!! 👍👍

True, but this was an older model, and they definitely don’t make an SS. Maybe they did a Chevy engine swap, lol.
Ohhh now I get it, lol. I thought SS was a new edition to the Corolla line-up but I get what you mean now, haha. Imagine they got a big block LS motor under the hood :lol: .

My dad's Maxima is getting a heart transplant. The old motor died after 200k+ miles on it. Got the new one for $600. We got the old motor out earlier today & my brother will be putting the new one in in the coming days.
20230730_164204.jpg
20230730_120754.jpg
20230730_115244.jpg

Attachments

• 20230730_114839.jpg
    20230730_114839.jpg
    704.8 KB · Views: 580
My dad's Maxima is getting a heart transplant. The old motor died after 200k+ miles on it. Got the new one for $600. We got the old motor out earlier today & my brother will be putting the new one in in the coming days.
20230730_164204.jpg
20230730_120754.jpg
20230730_115244.jpg
first this is awesome that u love this car so much
second im not from ny but this some ny **** if i ever seen it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom