\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It's just a gussied up Camry...

Scooped a 22 aviator last month. Imma be honest I'm never buying a Ford again after everything I've seen in these forums. Getting traded the seconddd warranty approaches its end. The doors feel like theyre made out of coke cans in comparison to our other vehicles in the fam. "Leather" quality is abysmal. Toyota level plastics. Smh.

Welp with my Grand Nash still in the shop, I got bored and finally decided to get the Dobinsons lift installed on the LC
Did a resonator delete and put a flowmaster, finally doesn't sound like a Prius

Thinking about painting the bumpers/trim a satin black 🤔

IMG_3391.jpeg

IMG_3386 2.jpeg

Welp with my Grand Nash still in the shop, I got bored and finally decided to get the Dobinsons lift installed on the LC

IMG_3391.jpeg

IMG_3386 2.jpeg
i like the two tone
black is ugly for bumpers and trim IMO

Anyone know a good place for wheels at a decent price? Need one for a 2014 GS350 f sport. Can be used

i like the two tone
black is ugly for bumpers and trim IMO

Hear ya
I'm not completely sold on it yet tbh, I'm just not a fan of the charcoal gray but it does need a respray so I was tryna figure if I'd just respray it the same or switch it up
This was kinda the inspo behind the black, obv way different model, but it def doesn't look bad, my joint might be too "new" to have the same overall aesthetic..maybe body color match, but new paint vs 25 yr old paint might look way off

IMG_3393.PNG

First pics I have seen of the new 5 that look flattering
2024-bmw-5-series_100910200_h.webp

2024-bmw-5-series_100910194_h.webp

bmw-5-series_100885998_h.webp

bmw-5-series_100886007_h.webp

bmw-5-series_100886006_h.webp

I really like the shape of the C pillar in the rear, kinda reminds me of the current S....very elegant

But I hate the black skirts on the body, visually it throws the proportions off to me...makes the car look like its sitting higher than it actually is

Still not a big fan of the tail lights , headlights look great though reminiscent of the e60

Interior looks AMAZING

Will be looking forward to the reveal of the M5 :emoji_eyes:

First pics I have seen of the new 5 that look flattering
2024-bmw-5-series_100910200_h.webp

2024-bmw-5-series_100910194_h.webp

bmw-5-series_100885998_h.webp

bmw-5-series_100886007_h.webp

bmw-5-series_100886006_h.webp

I really like the shape of the C pillar in the rear, kinda reminds me of the current S....very elegant

But I hate the black skirts on the body, visually it throws the proportions off to me...makes the car look like its sitting higher than it actually is

Still not a big fan of the tail lights , headlights look great though reminiscent of the e60

Interior looks AMAZING

Will be looking forward to the reveal of the M5 :emoji_eyes:
i saw it on the road last week
and it doesn't look horrible as i would have imagined tbh
still not my fave 5 series but it looks very "executive"

i like the f10 m5 the soft body lines me gusta

1703176301657.png

even in a wack color like red it looks nice

IMG_3391.jpeg

IMG_3386 2.jpeg
Gas Guzzler?

Back
Top Bottom