\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

He said he needs reliability too :lol:
Lol, hemi's are pretty reliable, man. I know I know I barely have any miles on mine & the whole water pump issue last June but there's plenty of people who have 6 figures on their older/newer hemi's.

Every make & model & engine have their issues. Hemi's have something known as the hemi tick but besides that I'm not aware of them having any major issues.

You all are aware that I've been struggling to decide which third-row SUV to purchase. During the summer, I came close to buying a Grand Cherokee L (Overland), but I opted to hold off. As I delved into research, I discovered that these vehicles are plagued with issues.

Screenshot_20240221_115659_Chrome.jpg
How many miles? Not Jeep but mine is a Dodge so both FCA vehicles, the water pump crapped out on me last year(5,000) miles. Turns out the lack of use caused the impeller to fail. My builder said the 2013-2017 water pumps are prone to issues on Dodge brand vehicles. I researched his claims & turns out it's true.

I wonder if Jeep has faulty alternators. Have they diagnosed it? Nvm...just read you held off & realized that's not your vehicle.

I had a 07 mazda6 that had a ridiculous amount of problems before it finally died at 177k. I definitely beat that car up but even still that thing was a headache

Got 15 rav4 now at 133k that I’ve put 100k miles on and haven’t had any issues besides recently needing to top off extra oil every so often

I’ve always said I’m gonna get an Audi as my next car but I’ve come to accept I’m not really willing to deal with anything extra with my cars :lol:

Some Audis are good and some are ****.

I wouldn’t bother unless it’s an s

They have NO resale though so I wouldn’t ever buy new. Just CPO

we traded ours in for 27k last year. It’s worth 12k now :lol: new it was like 80k in 2017. We got it used though.

Last edited:
It was the lack of refinement that kept me away from the Model 3.

Wide gaps on panels
loose/flimsy on the details
loud cabin
suspension of a 90's civic
NO VENTILATED SEATS 🤣

All of that gone, with the refresh. It was a no brainer with the lease deals they have rn.

DID SOMEONE SAY SHARK.........
IMG_5960.jpeg

That red M6 is a beaut, EURO SPEC...I remember someone in here had gotten one and then recently sold it.

No bags for me, requires welding to the frame.

She sits pretty low though, custom shocks and springs.

Y’all know the vibes…..low + slow

Last edited:
DID SOMEONE SAY SHARK.........
IMG_5960.jpeg

That red M6 is a beaut, EURO SPEC...I remember someone in here had gotten one and then recently sold it.

No bags for me, requires welding to the frame.

She sits pretty low though, custom shocks and springs.

Y’all know the vibes…..low + slow

That’s a beauty, lovely spec . Yeah the shop (buckhead imports) is getting it back to mint for the owner.

Here is something i produced for them.. twin sharks….

This happened at a morning car event in Sacramento. Dude really kicked his car and ran behind him family 😂

damn I wonder what he did after to get jumped, I mean dude shouldn't have kicked the car, but EVERYONE knows you don't do burnouts at meets it kills the spot and brings cops

I don't like the cyberpunk, but ....

I think, I can love it.

that joint look like a door stopper 🥴

I remember sitting with someone who had a convo with an audi exec some years back and they said the majority of their new vehicles are leased. Probably still the case.
That can be said for all luxury brands so that's not saying much. People who buy expensive cars dont intend to keep them for the long haul as a whole. Typically id guess they'd want something new in under 4 yrs. It's people who cant afford these cars who care more about their reliability more than the owners.

Last edited:

This happened at a morning car event in Sacramento. Dude really kicked his car and ran behind him family 😂

Well, dude's an *** for doing a burnout. Those are NOT tolerated at actual civil and relaxed meets. Especially INSIDE where everyone is. Quick way to get tossed, and banned. They should have gotten the cops involved. Dude was grade-A stupid!

Back
Top Bottom