\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Some Audis are good and some are ****.

I wouldn’t bother unless it’s an s

They have NO resale though so I wouldn’t ever buy new. Just CPO

we traded ours in for 27k last year. It’s worth 12k now :lol: new it was like 80k in 2017. We got it used though.

Which model?

2017 sq5 prestige, it was a good vehicle. Just needed a water pump but every German car chews through them.

Who ya got….

THESE ARE OBVIOUSLY BOTH STOCK.

I HAD A R/T CHARGER(SLP LOUDMOUTH EXHAUST), A 392 CHARGER(CATLESS AND MID MUFF. DELETE), AND A 5.0 MUSTANG(CORSA XTREME).

MUSTANGS HAVE THE BEST SOUNDING EXHAUST PERIOD.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE ANY DODGE SOUND DIFFERENT. THEY ALL SOUND IDENTICAL, JUST SAVE MONEY AND DO A MUFFLER DELETE ON THOSE😂😂

THESE ARE OBVIOUSLY BOTH STOCK.

I HAD A R/T CHARGER(SLP LOUDMOUTH EXHAUST), A 392 CHARGER(CATLESS AND MID MUFF. DELETE), AND A 5.0 MUSTANG(CORSA XTREME).

MUSTANGS HAVE THE BEST SOUNDING EXHAUST PERIOD.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE ANY DODGE SOUND DIFFERENT. THEY ALL SOUND IDENTICAL, JUST SAVE MONEY AND DO A MUFFLER DELETE ON THOSE😂😂
Your last statement is absolutely not true. You can do plenty to make a Dodge sound different. I started off with the budget exhaust mod- mid muffler delete replaced by straight pipes.

And then when I had the work done on the engine I had them put on a custom grind aggressive choppy cam + American Racing longtubes & some other stuff. My car sounds better than any stock Demon or Hellcat & it doesn't sound identical to any other Mopar.

IMG_7934.png

Your last statement is absolutely not true. You can do plenty to make a Dodge sound different. I started off with the budget exhaust mod- mid muffler delete replaced by straight pipes.

And then when I had the work done on the engine I had them put on a custom grind aggressive choppy cam + American Racing longtubes & some other stuff. My car sounds better than any stock Demon or Hellcat & it doesn't sound identical to any other Mopar.

YOUR AVERAGE OWNER ISNT SWAPPING CAMS, DOING LTH AND “OTHER STUFF”. JUST A SIMPLE EXHAUST CHANGE WILL SUFFICE.

SO FROM AN AVERAGE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE(WHICH IS A LARGE PART OF THE COUNTRY), IM STICKING TO MY STATEMENT.

I got my email from Tesla on Jan 30th for the Foundation build, but for 100k, and the lack of good reviews, it seems like it’s more of an attention novelty that will wear off after awhile. If anyone on here that knows anyone that really wants one, hit me up.

I was looking at someone that leased a Tesla and it seems like they have a great Lease deal on the Model Y. Something like 370 with 3k down.

You all are aware that I've been struggling to decide which third-row SUV to purchase. During the summer, I came close to buying a Grand Cherokee L (Overland), but I opted to hold off. As I delved into research, I discovered that these vehicles are plagued with issues.

Screenshot_20240221_115659_Chrome.jpg
What’s crazy is, I almost got 2021 Limited with the tech II package brand new in 2021. Turn down it down because the numbers were just outrageous. Guess I’m glad that it worked out that way. For jeeps to be extremely expensive, I don’t understand why they are known for being, so unreliable

I've only seen one in the wild. Good looking car but Hyundai depreciation means it's a good value used.

People shopping the S or 7 aren't shopping for this because the dealership experience is the same as a Hyundai Accent

To be fair, Genesis has their own separate dealerships and are NOT in with the normal Hyundai stores. And with that, way different standards they must abide by or they miss out on all the extra dealer money that comes from the back end

To be fair, Genesis has their own separate dealerships and are NOT in with the normal Hyundai stores. And with that, way different standards they must abide by or they miss out on all the extra dealer money that comes from the back end
They do but there aren't many. They just started out. People are still taking their cars to Hyundai dealerships since there are more of them

They do but there aren't many. They just started out. People are still taking their cars to Hyundai dealerships since there are more of them

I just checked, 240 Genesis dealers in the US as of the end of January 2024. That's more than the number of Porsche dealerships (199). 👍

Back
Top Bottom