\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea man i couldn't imagine having to deal with rust seems like such a chore

Turns simple jobs into a major PITA. I feel for the mechanics out here. I've lost two vehicles to rust which I would've otherwise kept and put money into

An '86 Toyota Pickup which were notorious for rusting out. Not sure if I have pics but I DIY fixed it a few times and it was horrible :lol:

And a '90 535i. Probably could've saved that one but it also needed a head gasket and didn't feel like tackling both

everyone with a LX “knows what they got” :lol:

A good example is this one... :lol:

Checking out a ‘03 LX with 300k on it. Some old dude has owned it since 2005

This thing was junk

Absolutely trashed interior (drivers seat had a giant hole in it), smashed in front fender, cracked bumper, and I can only imagine the rust situation going on underneath

Asking price in the listing... $11k :stoneface:

throwing an ls in an old rarri
ca8dc7548a39e6ea480671d2805b3af17ad4caf1.gifv

Recently I find myself really liking the Hummer EV. Not sure mid life crisis or because it’s just very different. I think the removable roof option is cool. I sit inside and immediately my head hits the T-Top. The T-Top is resting on the back of my head. The rear view mirror is the size of my fingernail. It is wide inside but not rooomy. Trunk room seems merely okay for something the size and weight of mount rushmore. I think of the Lebron ad and how did he fit inside? He’s capping again lol

I still like it tho but mahn not very well executed in regards to space efficiency….

Recently I find myself really liking the Hummer EV. Not sure mid life crisis or because it’s just very different. I think the removable roof option is cool. I sit inside and immediately my head hits the T-Top. The T-Top is resting on the back of my head. The rear view mirror is the size of my fingernail. It is wide inside but not rooomy. Trunk room seems merely okay for something the size and weight of mount rushmore. I think of the Lebron ad and how did he fit inside? He’s capping again lol

I still like it tho but mahn not very well executed in regards to space efficiency….
lebron capping again had me laughing :lol:

IMG_7295.png

I have this ferrari as my background and I was wondering why I don’t see many YouTubers throwing an ls in an old rarri?
Maybe it’s my calling 🤔
I think the YouTuber Stanceworks explained why he didn’t put in an LS or something similar into his 308 build at some point. Iirc there were space limitations due to the transverse layout of the engine preventing it. Hence why he chose to do a Honda 4 cylinder swap instead. It would be interesting to see if an LS fits in other models though.

I think the YouTuber Stanceworks explained why he didn’t put in an LS or something similar into his 308 build at some point. Iirc there were space limitations due to the transverse layout of the engine preventing it. Hence why he chose to do a Honda 4 cylinder swap instead. It would be interesting to see if an LS fits in other models though.
Didn't know he had a YouTube now

Knew Mike Boroughs back in the day on bimmerforums. Dude got the shark teeth idea when I posted a friend's Honda. Believe his dad works at HRE wheels

1728024562355.jpeg

Didn't know he had a YouTube now

Knew Mike Boroughs back in the day on bimmerforums. Dude got the shark teeth idea when I posted a friend's Honda. Believe his dad works at HRE wheels

1728024562355.jpeg
His Ferrari 308 build is definitely worth a watch. It’s insane the work he’s done to it.

McLaren W1 seems sick

I'm THOROUGHLY impressed! And that rear wing?!! 😱 Instant longtail with the press of a button! This link details some interesting stuff. 12 unique features.

Can't wait to see one as McLaren Philly will have it soon in assuming to display. Haven't heard the price, but honestly, if this is $2.5, I'd still take the GMA T.50 over this still. NOTHING tops that car in my eyes IMHO!

This little assclown douchebag should have his freaking license suspended pulling this crap!

Speeding IN A RAINSTORM while live streaming! Wound up hydroplaning & crashing his McLaren into the barrier. Rich little d***head thinks rules don't apply to him! 🤬And he's more concerned about his car than his friend who got pretty banged up! 🤬🤬

Yeah F this kid! Lock his *** up & take his license. Make his *** use Uber for his rallies.

Yeah that guy is a loser, ive seen some of his videos and its literally bottom level social media attention ***** trash. Walks around with a giant bodyguard provoking people and stuff, and obviously you wont do anything. Super corny, super lame.

Back
Top Bottom