\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

eff all you rich maddasuckas
laugh.gif

my new car I just bought last week brand new 2010 Altima not the freshest whip in the world but it's my first financed whip. One day after I get my degree i'll cop a BMW or MBZ.

my new car I just bought last week brand new 2010 Altima not the freshest whip in the world but it's my first financed whip. One day after I get my degree i'll cop a BMW or MBZ.

DatRealBalla12 - the RL is a great value for a used car right now. 300 hp and SH-AWD. all the luxuries of a flagship vehicle. you can find them with 30-40k miles on them for the low $20K's. i bought mine almost 2 years ago with 37K miles and it was only $19K. since then i have lowered it 2 inches with H&R springs and threw on some ronjonsport 20" harrows on pirellis. zero problems with the car. these were still being built in japan and i think that helps with the quality compared to some acuras being built in the states now. you should check out the RL forum on acurazine.com they have a lot more modded ones there. i love how rare this car is. i never see another on the road. they only sell a a couple hundred a month so there's only really a few thousand of them out there.

DatRealBalla12 - the RL is a great value for a used car right now. 300 hp and SH-AWD. all the luxuries of a flagship vehicle. you can find them with 30-40k miles on them for the low $20K's. i bought mine almost 2 years ago with 37K miles and it was only $19K. since then i have lowered it 2 inches with H&R springs and threw on some ronjonsport 20" harrows on pirellis. zero problems with the car. these were still being built in japan and i think that helps with the quality compared to some acuras being built in the states now. you should check out the RL forum on acurazine.com they have a lot more modded ones there. i love how rare this car is. i never see another on the road. they only sell a a couple hundred a month so there's only really a few thousand of them out there.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

2q0o7wk.jpg

this is from like a year and a half ago when i got the G55..... debatin on makin a move but not sure what im a get yet....

What are your likes and dislikes?

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

(desperately need a drop
frown.gif
)

Vortech. Do EEET.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

2q0o7wk.jpg

this is from like a year and a half ago when i got the G55..... debatin on makin a move but not sure what im a get yet....

What are your likes and dislikes?

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

(desperately need a drop
frown.gif
)

Vortech. Do EEET.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fernandes11

Will check this out, good looking 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by fernandes11

Will check this out, good looking 
smokin.gif

Finally got my baby back from the paint shop.
Still needs to b wetsanded/buffed, but I'ma wait a few weeks for the clearcoat to harden.

The color is BMW 'Carbon Black' (Black w/ Blue Flakes).

Up next is REAL wire wheels, chrome grill, woodgrain steering wheel, and HID Headlights and blue LED's on the interior

148162_180680098612283_100000108835529_722402_3306054_n.jpg

156310_180245045322455_100000108835529_719219_5102694_n.jpg

Finally got my baby back from the paint shop.
Still needs to b wetsanded/buffed, but I'ma wait a few weeks for the clearcoat to harden.

The color is BMW 'Carbon Black' (Black w/ Blue Flakes).

Up next is REAL wire wheels, chrome grill, woodgrain steering wheel, and HID Headlights and blue LED's on the interior

148162_180680098612283_100000108835529_722402_3306054_n.jpg

156310_180245045322455_100000108835529_719219_5102694_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom