POST YOUR CAR

^^^ Yeah in mine too.
But the fact is the 2009 CTS-V is the fasted 4-door sedan in the world. RIGHT NOW

very old pics when i got it almost 2 years ago 08 avenger best thing about this car is the 20 gig hardrive

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

its really easy to get carried away on these ny highways, ive hit 100 on the bqe several times, last night bout 9pm i was doing 85 on the fdr, limit on there is 40 lol..

Dont see me on the FDR .. I know that MF up and down ... and 85 on one section of the FDR goin' north will get you killed . Coming south
pimp.gif
no problemo ... Grand Central , easy to do #'s ... The best place to hitthose #'s in NYC though is the Maj-Deegan ..

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

Now that's what I'm talking about!! Nice ride!
pimp.gif

what brand and size tires are those? any more pics? (preferably side shots)
they are PRO COMP Xtreme A/T
35 x 12.50
tires are still muddy after i took it to the mountains this past weekend
[h2]http://www.procomptires.com/truck-jeep-tires/xtreme-all-terrain-radial.aspx[/h2]quarter

BONUS shot....put the Westin bull bar and PIAA lights last week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yes im obsessed with my truck
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

blew myself away tonight.. on the grand central i dusted a TSX and didnt even look at the spedometer to notice i was doing an easy 110 and it felt like 80 i was so amazed and so shook and slowed my @** down to 80 with the quickness.. amazing vehicle i think i could do 120 just for the hell of it.. im getting used to the handling already
Begins the countdown until CashmereThought comes on NT asking for away to get out of another traffic violation.
like they said in that other thread, you really don't need to be driving. real talk.

Gotta show Audi love.

garagefrontquarter1000noplates.jpg

Old picture from when I first got it. Current mods, most not pictured:

// 2000 1.8TQC -- 91 Octane APR tuned, Blue Flame dual exhaust, 3.2 rear valence, ModShack Stage 1, 20% tints, debadged rear, 19x8.5 BBS CH, 15mm spacers inthe rear, H&R suspension, Forge splitter valve.. just 23k miles.

Team Audi came through here making my want to post my 03 a6 4.2...I just cant do it right now, its so dirty and stock. Ima have to hold off till spring when iget mine right.

Originally Posted by Cpt Soto

^^^ Yeah in mine too.
But the fact is the 2009 CTS-V is the fasted 4-door sedan in the world. RIGHT NOW

im almost positive that the e63 amg is faster and so is the mas. quatroport

Back
Top Bottom