POST YOUR CAR

damn Daniel where you been? You still up in Antioch? I just moved in up here with my sister up by Dallas ranch. Nice charged too

cant wait for summer- tis the season for modding
devil.gif

szuzur.jpg

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

damn Daniel where you been? You still up in Antioch? I just moved in up here with my sister up by Dallas ranch. Nice charged too
was sup, ive been working alot, barley have time to come on here now. I just moved from that way too off of prewitt ranch. I'm over by blackdiamond mines now.

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

77f368074ab95dc390607e54b50d98a95d97c2ab.pjpg
2cb26ba45a5d2987780b3c9ee5872af5c9281485.pjpg
167361d444bc52a99bf87abfbdca94d673b51d86.pjpg

this is what the insides looks like . iv yet to come across another zo6 with an interior like mine , i also just re-did the whole interior on my chevelle . the last pic is one i took at treasure island in sf on a perfict night for raceing .
nice Z06. I have the same interior as you minus the shift boot and the center console cover. Here's a few pics of mine:
2eaq9e8.jpg

4tov4i.jpg

fvfrt2.jpg

I have a tigershark rear fascia, custom exhaust, exhaust plate, Vortex rammer intake, and a few other things done.

Originally Posted by nero1son

my car 07 civic si sedan dropped on tein ss coilovers wheels come this summer
Hope you keep this joint in a garage with alarm, kill switches, club, lojack, and about 3 pitbulls chained up to it. I had a 2000 Si stolen andfully stripped, miss her oh so much.

blew myself away tonight.. on the grand central i dusted a TSX and didnt even look at the spedometer to notice i was doing an easy 110 and it felt like 80 iwas so amazed and so shook and slowed my @** down to 80 with the quickness.. amazing vehicle i think i could do 120 just for the hell of it.. im getting usedto the handling already

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Reminds me of the 335i at my school with M3 badges.

I guess fake it till you make it huh?

J/K. Nice whip.
That looks really, really clean. Needs a bit of a drop though and clear corners.

Drop might help but clear corners aren't so easy. Those corners don't just pop out. You need to replace the whole headlight.

Here's my ride: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V
These pics were taken when I first got my car. Since then I've tinted all around, removed the front license plate, and the side markers are now blackinstead of orange.

8yddp1.jpg

x6gdgg.jpg

e0iop5.jpg

its really easy to get carried away on these ny highways, ive hit 100 on the bqe several times, last night bout 9pm i was doing 85 on the fdr, limit on thereis 40 lol..

i know what you have to do to replace headlights, but it sure is worth it, the amber looks turrbull.

Originally Posted by Cpt Soto

Here's my ride: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V
These pics were taken when I first got my car. Since then I've tinted all around, removed the front license plate, and the side markers are now black instead of orange.

8yddp1.jpg

x6gdgg.jpg

e0iop5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x100

Back
Top Bottom