POST YOUR CAR

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by PremeOne

I know I'm double posting but it's because I mistakenly put a picture with my plate number
embarassed.gif
why are you whippin the same car as the D's?

I just think his hubcaps are missing

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

my man took a yaris and made it look clean! props 703FlipFriend. I saw a dudes Bullit mustang and I could have sworn that was in Centreville.
Thanks for the love, man
pimp.gif

Your car ain't too shabby, either
laugh.gif
But seriously, that thing isbeautiful.

my man took a yaris and made it look clean! props 703FlipFriend. I saw a dudes Bullit mustang and I could have sworn that was in Centreville.

how long ago? haha my dad drove it there a few times haha.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

if your in south oc or hollywood im sure you've seen it.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No hate on the car man, but seriously?
Yep I've seen it in Hollywood plenty... Forgiato's and Agetro's are gorgeous wheels...

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by PremeOne

I know I'm double posting but it's because I mistakenly put a picture with my plate number
embarassed.gif
why are you whippin the same car as the D's?
It used to be a cop car. It was used for traffic enforcement so that means they would drive around just giving tickets no high speed chases orrunning after bad guys. It's actually a 9c1 with SURV MODE meaning I can shut all my lights off but keep the engine on. I also have all the connections tothrow red and blue lights and strobes I just need to buy the lights.

Originally Posted by AAclaire420

Old pics......I need to take some new pictures, I just claybared my car over the weekend and added a few new zaino layers, its looking so clean right now
pimp.gif
Nice G, you on g35driver? I could have sworn I seen this before?

My rides..
04 G35 Coupe 20" color matched asanti's, some serious a/v including carpc, etc.... (dumped way to much money in it to sell it, I will die with her
laugh.gif
)
09 Camry SE (Work demo, my bang around car gotta love 30mpg!
laugh.gif
I give itup next week)
09 Highlander Sport (Work demo, just came in monday, such an underrated truck when loaded right)
09 CL550 (Work demo...When I want to feel like a grown up, I love that damn thing
pimp.gif
)

I rarely/never post pics of my cars on forums only because my boy used to flaunt his hooked up sti on some sti site, he was out eating by his house one day andhis car went MIA, next thing you know some dude on the forum was selling pieces of it. I don't want to be part of that %+# lol

I NEED A CHARGER.... hopefully thats gonna be my next car. either that or the new Challenger.

For now I'm whipping a 97 Accord. Gonna run that $$$*% down to the rims

Back
Top Bottom