POST YOUR CAR

Its actually a S5
wink.gif

S4 is four doors.

my second car, if you look in the back that's my first car that i totaled back in 06. i kept it because i was planning to get it fixed, don't reallyhave the money so it sits in front of my garage. but yea just bought this car from my neighbor last week. thanks to the parents for letting me drive their carsfor the past 3 years. finally have my own car again.

91 acura legend coupe L
2wf4qwp.jpg

08 just bought about a month ago with all my own money im only 19 too, gonna retake the pics soon to show off the system and all
2b81631cab0453fc2bb010d48f863aace3d11eb1.jpg

the whip for now.

Anybody lookin for a super clean 240SX? White MESH wheels (hence the username) 89k miles. Black leather interior. 5 spd.

And im looking for a 65 riviera in good condition, doubt anybody got anything. Im throwin it out there anyway.

PM me.
nerd.gif

im thinking about changing the fog lights on my fx35 to HID. good idea? and what color HID is the whitest?

^^^I would recommend 5000K or 4300K. Anything above that you will have a blue-#*% tint. Get 50 or 55W ballast if you want them super super super bright. 35Wwas way more than bright enough for me.

if i got a 50 or 55w ballast would they burn out quicker? my fog lights are always on when i drive at night and they turn on when i drive through tunnels andwhat not.

vy4cbn.jpg

05 Nissan Murano
Still aint got that damn dent out my front bumper..
smh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
Oh well thinking about trading it in towards the end of the year but have no clueon what to get.
Was thinking about a Charger but test drove one and they suck imo.. And the dealer didn't have any Srt8/ Rts.. Tried his best to GIVE me this Magnum but Idon't even like those anymore.

Back
Top Bottom