pimp.gif

l_1caee688da404b80b53d48ea3b073388.jpg

Originally Posted by M0B DEEP

99 Eclipse.
grin.gif
im tired of it tho. i needa upgrade!
laugh.gif

89726cf4d3c01d73047507e92f10646307e4a8c5.jpg
Same here (Silver), although if I get a V8, which I plan to do. I will mod the Eclipse and keep it as my daily driver. I have a lot of memoriesin my Eclipse, plus it is a trooper. Been pushing that thing since '02 (166K miles,
glasses.gif
).

aree those really your whips? If so props. The R8 is real hot never seen one on the road I dont think. Seen a few rari's around though. My boy used to haveone in the light blue-green color.

I dont know about the challenger anymore. Its like the 300C when it first came out it looked real good, but its like theres already too many of them for it tobe really hot. I went to the mall and back a few days ago, like 30 minute drive in total and I saw five of the dam things. Theres gonna be so many of thesearound that its gonna go the way of the charger

Here's what I'm looking (and hoping) to cop as my first whip.

2003 Nissan Maxima SE Titanium Edition
pimp.gif

15gbl8x.jpg

Man it soo nice in that pic... Craigslist pic as well
pimp.gif

does NT even like G body cars? 78-88 monte carlo, regal, grand prix, cutlass surpreme?????? i swear i am the only one who likes these on NT
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I guess I'll post mine up later. You guys all make me look bad, but whatever. I would love to cop a 350Z or 370Z, but I probably won't even cop me acar until I'm out of school

Back
Top Bottom