POST YOUR CAR

Originally Posted by JesusR23

does NT even like G body cars? 78-88 monte carlo, regal, grand prix, cutlass surpreme?????? i swear i am the only one who likes these on NT
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Naw. I like them as well. Just not sitting on crazy %#+ rims. If you have one, grown man the thang out.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by JesusR23

does NT even like G body cars? 78-88 monte carlo, regal, grand prix, cutlass surpreme?????? i swear i am the only one who likes these on NT
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Naw. I like them as well. Just not sitting on crazy %#+ rims. If you have one, grown man the thang out.

ya, got a 78 monte. dont really like the whole riding high with 30"s
laugh.gif
thats too much for me man.

Had some new pics in the summer thread before it was deleted, guess ill repost em if yall dont mind

3575293068_a0265f8174_o.jpg

3574489831_79d2b73d43_o.jpg

and yes, the H2 is mine also.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

nice...you don't want tint? It would look much better imo but still
pimp.gif

I got tint on the windows im not sure what percent but in Charlotte the fuzz will pull you over if its too dark

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Had some new pics in the summer thread before it was deleted, guess ill repost em if yall dont mind

How is the regular maintenance on this?

u from NY i think i seen u before (im not gonna be a r33tard and quote the pic like others do)

It's good, when ever the notification pops up on the dash I just take it into the shop. I just took it in last week for the service B, but it ran me about300 bucks. I like the car a lot, I had a choise between this and a 5 series, I'm happy with my decision.

my favorite car
pimp.gif
. first time i seen the cls i thought it was beautiful. amazing lines on that car.

props on the car.
smokin.gif

Props my man.
you freaked it the same way I would've done it.
white car, black rims, can't they get along?
pimp.gif

^^^you can buy after market halo headlights but they aren't very bright. the after market ones usually just consist of one LED bulb in the halo resultingin an un-uniform light distribution around the whole halo. also they can hardly be seen in daylight unlike the BMW's. wouldn't recommend it....had somefor my car a while back and was highly disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom