POST YOUR CAR

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:
Sidenote: I didn't even know they made a 600 anymore. My dad has the 550, he never drives it though he hates it. I thought it went S550, S63 AMG and S65 AMG.

May I ask why he does not like it, if you know?....my dad is thinking of getting a 2007-2008 s S550

Driving a benz is like driving a boat.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by i3allistic

^^ i never liked BMW leather ...they improved the leather on the seats, but other parts of the interior the leathers are
sick.gif
Its not even the leather, its just the interior design altogether, especially the dash and center console. Its just bland and boring, dont get me wrong its nice, but yeah bland an boring.

The only reason BMW dashes are "bland" is because they integrated all off those buttons you see in that infiniti into the "IDrive"system....You can basically control everything with this system, no need to clutter the dash with a trillion buttons...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why are some so impressed with interiors with mad buttons, that doesn't make the interior any nicer, if anything makes look the dash lookcluttered... leave all the silly buttons for Airplanes.

Damn dudes hatin b/c his parents got money to buy him a 600. Like you wouldn't do the same thing if they offered to buy you that. SMH

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:
Sidenote: I didn't even know they made a 600 anymore. My dad has the 550, he never drives it though he hates it. I thought it went S550, S63 AMG and S65 AMG.

May I ask why he does not like it, if you know?....my dad is thinking of getting a 2007-2008 s S550
Driving a benz is like driving a boat.

is it really? for all models?

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why are some so impressed with interiors with mad buttons, that doesn't make the interior any nicer, if anything makes look the dash look cluttered... leave all the silly buttons for Airplanes.

nah, i just prefer just pressing a button rather then going thru million of menu options to turn on the A/C
laugh.gif
..but that just me

im pretty sure its limited to 180 but im not sure. i havent hit 155 anyways most i've done is in the 130's on 95 south

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

im pretty sure its limited to 180 but im not sure. i havent hit 155 anyways most i've done is in the 130's on 95 south

its limited to 155
As with ALL Benzs with the exception of the SLR and anything labeled Black series?

mercedes are horrible to drive and he's got other cars which aren't, so that's why he rarely drives it.

who cares about electronic limiters though? it's so easy to get it removed
laugh.gif
not that big of a deal. bmw has them too.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why are some so impressed with interiors with mad buttons, that doesn't make the interior any nicer, if anything makes look the dash look cluttered... leave all the silly buttons for Airplanes.

nah, i just prefer just pressing a button rather then going thru million of menu options to turn on the A/C
laugh.gif
..but that just me
QFT

That picture I posted of the FX50's interior is considered cluttered?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

THIS is cluttered. I mean jeez look at the steering wheel.
laugh.gif

2009_acura_tl_interior.jpg

09 TL.

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

Eh Mercedes an BMW's interiors have always been so bland to me. Its elegant I guess and simple, but its too simple, and boring.

112_0806_02z+2009_infiniti_FX50+interior_view.jpg

Now this is a dope interior.
pimp.gif
Gimme this over any Benz/Bimmer interior anyday.

pimp.gif

M35/45?

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

Eh Mercedes an BMW's interiors have always been so bland to me. Its elegant I guess and simple, but its too simple, and boring.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

M35/45?
Since we're posting interiors... lol

l_3b4ea199886c4deb2b6f9a9dfa274e8b.jpg
l_505b4f92eea451f19c8a6757194c4d76.jpg
l_bed0fb1c89b32668278b512e319009a8.jpg
l_44c27bf237c3fae63f7ad3f27f72f56c.jpg

Ill take a pic of my rear center console soon
Infiniti
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

pimp.gif

What car's interior is this? I love Infinitis, this is fire.

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Interior
I prefer the Charger/Magnum dash, but can't go wrong with the SRT8 seating
pimp.gif

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:
mercedes are horrible to drive and he's got other cars which aren't, so that's why he rarely drives it.

who cares about electronic limiters though? it's so easy to get it removed
laugh.gif
not that big of a deal. bmw has them too.
Not a big deal, but wouldn't you expect the premium charge for a V12 to at least get you a better top speed than the base V8 S?

Back
Top Bottom