POST YOUR CAR

they have one of that color orange mustang near where i live i havent been buy to check how much and if its a 6 or an 8

Current rizzides:

l_cf0ca5e0c0574208a825f3de6b4e57d6.jpg

l_8e67372f256e40b18a34d6545603dacc.jpg

l_afda33791dc04c27bff4d373109e72f8.jpg

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Current rizzides:

02/10/l_afda33791dc04c27bff4d373109e72f8.jpg" alt="image">

im sorry but you should have stopped posting a long time ago...like before you posted ur aunts lexus...

Originally Posted by agold1002

Current rizzides:

im sorry but you should have stopped posting a long time ago...like before you posted ur aunts lexus...
honestly, stop posting if you cant even tell the difference if it was my male or female realtives lexus. stop acting like you know me son
indifferent.gif

I've fallen in love with the latest Maximas/Altima's.

I need a white Altima coupe in my life.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

If I had the money right now for a car I'd cop the new Accord Coupe and I won't even care about the trim.
Theres a bunch of coupes id grab before considering an Accord Coupe.
laugh.gif

I think I posted mine maybe like 60 pages back.. I think. Here it is again.. 04 v6 accord coupe.. I still miss my Camaro tho
frown.gif

25216c1b48ddeef1562c18d2239d3f838d1c845c.jpg

29b3675712334f8bd8d6e961f4b958be657c0693.jpg

Its been at the shop for like 3 weeks now though. I ran into somebody.. I was hella tired.

damn theres more mustangs than i expected

this aint new, but im trying to keep the thread alive!

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

i'm asian by the way. haha
ok...and?
tell me how often you've seen asians driving mustangs... or domestics for that matter.

what else "and" did you think
I actually saw an Asian driving the newest mustang the other day. You don't really need to post your race along with your car. But do you Iguess.

I always forget to take a pic of my car after cleaning it. I'll get around to it some day. Recently sold my 08 Altima though.

Current rizzides:

honestly, stop posting if you cant even tell the difference if it was my male or female realtives lexus. stop acting like you know me son
indifferent.gif
Aint you from the bay? Who the ++!% says "son" out here?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Current rizzides:

indifferent.gif

Alot of people still son "son" fam. Relax.
laugh.gif

Current rizzides:

indifferent.gif
You could say that, since sac is near the bay. Apparently, no one uses that word where you at.
ohwell.gif

Current rizzides:

indifferent.gif
You could say that, since sac is near the bay. Apparently, no one uses that word where you at.
ohwell.gif

im sorry i mistaked ur relative
laugh.gif
just no need for 5 pics of your car unless you are serioulsy doin it

i'm asian by the way. haha
ok...and?
tell me how often you've seen asians driving mustangs... or domestics for that matter.

what else "and" did you think
I actually saw an Asian driving the newest mustang the other day. You don't really need to post your race along with your car. But do you I guess.

I always forget to take a pic of my car after cleaning it. I'll get around to it some day. Recently sold my 08 Altima though.
i feel you. i mean i'm not saying HEY LOOK AT ME. i even laughed after i said it because i stated it jokingly.

nice ride flaming hot cheetos! i forgot what your og sn was haha.

Back
Top Bottom