POST YOUR CAR

Dude quit lying to yourself. I know no man to drive a Lexus RX. It is the ultimate, ultimate girl-mobile. Tell your mom to trade her brother for the sake ofhis manhood. This is assuming your uncle is on your mom's side, but you'll probably say he's on your dad's for cool points (referred tohereinafter as CP's) anyway.

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by agold1002

^^^

i have an is and it doesnt turn heards so can u explain to me how a rx does.....
Simple:

"Ah, lookin' that kid drivin' around in a soccer mom car
laugh.gif
*everyone proceeds to look*"

MrMeeh2:
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
but since when was the RX considered a "soccer mom's car?" They have the Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna for that. And to answer your question, you will see more people driving around those IS's let alone yours is a 250 which is more common than any RX. The IS isn't attractive compared to any RX, there are plenty of sedans on the road compared to SUV's so why pay attention unless its a Farrari or something.

i never said my car turned heads haha but the only suvs that turn my head are cayanes and ml amg

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^^^

i have an is and it doesnt turn heards so can u explain to me how a rx does.....
Simple:

"Ah, lookin' that kid drivin' around in a soccer mom car
laugh.gif
*everyone proceeds to look*"

MrMeeh2:
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
but since when was the RX considered a "soccer mom's car?" They have the Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna for that. And to answer your question, you will see more people driving around those IS's let alone yours is a 250 which is more common than any RX. The IS isn't attractive compared to any RX, there are plenty of sedans on the road compared to SUV's so why pay attention unless its a Farrari or something.

i never said my car turned heads haha but the only suvs that turn my head are cayanes and ml amg

and seriously u need to take a chill pill....its not your car so who cares and i dont no where u live but any RX isnt turning heads no matter where...idontcare if you are in the worst neighborhood in american its NOT......and really if i wanted to post my dads e550 i would but it "POST YOUR CAR" notyour unlces..not ur moms

lol @ the guy w/ the rx getting roasted. i wasn't gonna say anything but damn...my gf's mom has an rx, my friend's mom has an rx, anotherfriend's mom has an rx, and so on. and yes they're all ASIAN and WOMEN. i drove my gf's mom's rx350 before. you are right it's a nice car.but no guy would ever take a rx over a is. the only rx i would maybe consider is the old rx300 if i needed a suv and i was broke. in fact i hate most suv'sbecause of all the ******ed women driving them and just themselves talking on their cell phones. only manly suv i would consider is the FX and the MDX(that's in similar class as rx, japanese luxury suv's) just fall back dude, you can't win here. even your friends probably talk behind your backfor driving a mom's car.

haha Mrmeeh2 just relax bro.

Im not gonna lie, i have seen many woman driving the rx, but who cares as long as you like the car? I like my rx, so im happy.

and Baik. your friend must've had something wrong with him, haha cus i've only been grateful to have such a nice car in high school. I'm alsopretty dam sure that a great majority of high school students wouldn't have a problem with having a lexus rx. lol.

lawlz at kid gettin roasted for his uncles rx.
back on topic.
new pics of the lude coming soon.

Having access 4 wheels > riding the bus. If I had had a RX in high school, I would whipped that thing with pride
laugh.gif
NT baller-opinions be damned

Real nice 650, the facelift is owwwwwwwwww.

Why didn't you get an M6 though, they're cheaper than the standard 6's once they have like 5k miles.

Originally Posted by Jehul

Having access 4 wheels > riding the bus. If I had had a RX in high school, I would whipped that thing with pride
laugh.gif
NT baller-opinions be damned

real talk
laugh.gif
. a lot of these dudes in here way too concerned aboutanother mans ride.
grin.gif

been thinking about upgrading for the longest time... but i just cant let this car go
pimp.gif
too special.
37c155869180e693d3a894bb2724d2225102725.jpg

04.. all stock has about 300k miles on it
laugh.gif
jk
happy.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

been thinking about upgrading for the longest time... but i just cant let this car go
pimp.gif
too special.

laugh.gif
jk
happy.gif
word. i've been wanting a different car for the longest. but everytime i start prepping ads and stuff to sell my car, the regret startskicking in right there. i just can't do it. my IS is creeping up on 40k.
sick.gif

also. i guess im in the minority of people who wouldnt mind driving an RX. it isnt the most amazing, panty dropping, neck breaking car out there like the kidis making it out to be though (we all know that title belongs to the IS
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
). i've whipped around a loaner one a couple times, its a cool whip.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by proper english

pimp.gif
too special.

laugh.gif
jk
happy.gif
word. i've been wanting a different car for the longest. but everytime i start prepping ads and stuff to sell my car, the regret starts kicking in right there. i just can't do it. my IS is creeping up on 40k.
sick.gif

also. i guess im in the minority of people who wouldnt mind driving an RX. it isnt the most amazing, panty dropping, neck breaking car out there like the kid is making it out to be though (we all know that title belongs to the IS
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
). i've whipped around a loaner one a couple times, its a cool whip.
i'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to take the IS off your hands.. shipping coast to coast is a killer though.

i hope you enjoyed those pearls. haha
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bboykye

I drive a Honda
smile.gif
I drove my friends last week and loved it
laugh.gif

and this is coming from someone who hates being low to the ground..this car was just fun to drive though..nice car!

Originally Posted by nicefro

Real nice 650, the facelift is owwwwwwwwww.

Why didn't you get an M6 though, they're cheaper than the standard 6's once they have like 5k miles.
Thanks. it aint mine though. Company cars ftw
smokin.gif

I've driven M6's, they are nice and all but you end up filling up every 100 miles it seems
grin.gif

^^^thats a clean 6 series up there

this is my everyday car,i dont drive it as much now since gas went down

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

Originally Posted by nicefro

is it a house or not bro, real simple

I know, right. Dude is coming in with these sarcastic comments like we're suppose to know where the exact location is. How are we suppose to know the picture was taken at 3am?

AnJ55 asked if it was simply a house, if not, what is it? Damn.

I already told you it's my house.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

I drive a Honda
smile.gif
I drove my friends last week and loved it
laugh.gif

and this is coming from someone who hates being low to the ground..this car was just fun to drive though..nice car!

haha thanks, yea I love taking it up to the hills and drive as hard as I can, too bad my tires are balding due to that and I'm getting waay too many rockchips lol
Originally Posted by eaalto

I drive a Honda
smile.gif

I know a lot of parking structures look a lot alike, but is this at UCI?

UCI? It was shot at a spot in Nor Cal...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

i whip a HONDA a civic at that and im damn proud of it!

^^^okay.......you and the rest of the Civic nation is the last thing on earth to be turning heads
laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong because I am damn proud of my Honda and I'm all for it, how you think i got some gold plates for the $#!$*!@+!!@!? But when it comes to special occasions and such, "whipping out your Honda" isn't cutting it. My main point to get across was rocking a Lex in general...until ya lames be bringing up "soccer mom car" and comparing it with a sedan like an IS. SMH
roll.gif
roll.gif
You are such a tool it's not even funny.

1. It's not your car
2. It's not an SUV, more like a crossover buddy.FWD on a "SUV" ftl
3. HIS civic is is own car, and it's done proper with his own mods. To each his own, but you can't even say that being it's not your car.
4. People stare because you look funny driving a woman's car. You're insecurities online lead me to believe you have a hard time making eye contact to these so-called "broken necks"
5. My MOM whips an RX. She's a pretty old Asian lady, not unlike your MOM, who drives the same car.

Oh really? Look who's talking, read my other posts before trying to start another useless argument with me. 1. Do I really care if it was my car or not? So what's your point? 2. So what if its a crossover, its still an SUV none the less so why can't you get that through your thick skull? And its an AWD so get your facts straight 3. Yeah keep "personalizing" your car, at the end of the day its still a civic. 4. If you don't believe I can turn heads in an RX, then don't cause I don't expect you to but responding back with lameass statments shows how ignorant you are. 5. Btw read my posts befor trying to argue. My mom drives a GX not an RX.
at the end of the day..you don't own the car
laugh.gif

qft
laugh.gif

also, i drive a 95 s14 (go a few pages back for pics). get your facts straight lol

Back
Top Bottom