610M.jpg
312M.jpg
74648020533_450x450_a.jpg
1678M.jpg
60802M.jpg
884M.jpg
975M.jpg

Roster (Starting Lineup in Bold):
Lacoste Essential - Spring/Summer scent, simple, everyday scent suitable in the office
Lacoste_Essential.jpg

D&G Light Blue - Summer scent, citrus-y scent, becoming played out like ADG got played out a few years ago
dg_lightblue.jpg

Versace Man Eau Fraiche - Summer scent, smells like D&G Light Blue for women, and I love that smell on a lady
VERSACE_EUAFRAICHE_M.jpg

Givenchy Play - Winter/Fall scent, I still wear it during Spring cause the scent is
pimp.gif

givenchy-play_1.jpg

Ezra Fitch - Winter scent, very strong scent, not available anymore but I've gotten lots of compliments with this one
AAAAAtvuNXAAAAAAABMVVA.jpg

Unforgivable Multi-Platinum Edition - Summer scent, it's the same as the regular Unforgiveable but has more oils in the mixture which makes it last longer
diddy-unforgivable-multi-platinum.jpg

YSL L'Homme - Spring/Fall scent, I usually wear it when I go out at night
ysl2.jpg

Curve - 2.5oz bottle I still have from 10th grade circa 2002
liz-claiborne-curve-cologne-m.jpg

Curve Chill - Got this for free, 4.2oz bottle that I don't even use, if anyone wants it, I'll let it go for cheap, has about 80% left in the bottle
o.1777.jpg

Acqua Di Gio - 1.7oz bottle I still have from 10th grade, a little too played out for me now
acqua-gio-edt-spray-03272931005.jpg

Originally Posted by donpoppa

for the people with lots of different colognes are you buying the large bottles or smaller ones?

I buy the large ones.  The main things you need to do with cologne is A) Protect it from any source of heat, try to keep it in a cool dry place like a closet or basement... the bathroom is a bad place for it because that is where hot showers occur.  B)  Try to prevent sunlight from reaching to the bottle because light is an enemy of cologne, don't leave bottles of cologne in your car and instead decant them into smaller bottles to put in your car

I also buy the larger bottles.

If you have a decent rotation and don't drown yourself in cologne, you can make it last a long time. I started my little collection around my freshman year of college (05) and none of my bottles have less than half left

If you want to test out some of the more expensive Colognes, check this website out...  PERFUMED COURT . They have some real great prices. Decants start out at $3 and go up from there...

wjutk0.jpg

from Left to Right...

Chrome Legend
Lauder Men Brasil Dream for him
Tommy 10
CK In2U
CK Obession
Sean John I Am King
Dunhill Desire
Lanvin L'Homme
John Varvatos
Versace Pour Homme

I've been meaning to revisit this thread.

I've replaced my Perry Ellis M with Polo Explorer. I wanted more of a clear cut line between my "casual" and "evening" colognes. Explorer manages to be "outdoors-like" as well as classy; a perfect combination.

It also doesn't hurt that both Polo Double Black and Polo Explorer come from the same house
pimp.gif

I think I'm going to be staying with this rotation for the far foreseeable future. Here's a picture:

polo_explorer.jpg

Originally Posted by GeRAWRd

Originally Posted by donpoppa

for the people with lots of different colognes are you buying the large bottles or smaller ones?

I buy the large ones.  The main things you need to do with cologne is A) Protect it from any source of heat, try to keep it in a cool dry place like a closet or basement... the bathroom is a bad place for it because that is where hot showers occur.  B)  Try to prevent sunlight from reaching to the bottle because light is an enemy of cologne, don't leave bottles of cologne in your car and instead decant them into smaller bottles to put in your car
Old post but damn, I keep all my colognes in the bathroom. Didn't know they need to stay in a dry place...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom