POST YOUR COLOGNE (or perfume) vol. pics & descriptions or %$%#

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

What do you mean too late? As in the wrong season?
nah, I was never really into colognes until recently, and from some posts it seems like it's been real popular before and played out now? I loved the smell the first time I smelled the tester though.

c4d264a41283094eceae655f21b14c91ce5b6b4e.jpg
5333639c47658ed99de7c01be72953d400579e5b.jpg

I just ran out of my Creed- Green Irish Tweed and am in need of some new stuff

Anybody have any recommendations? I want to try something new out. I already have Acqua Di Gio, Cool Water, and Polo Black

Nothing too heavy though, I was thinking about CK Obsession or some John Varvatos. Anybody have any
eek.gif
ones? Any help would be appreciated.

^^
you are already wearing GIT. Why you wanna trade down? Buy some more GIT. stuff is heaven in a bottle...
I have John Varvatos Vintage. Only a fall scent. smells like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Strictly a November-February scent.
My rotation, depending on the weather and where I'm heading:
He Wood by Dsquared2 (anytime, my "daily driver")
Terre d'Hermes by Hermes (cooler days and going out at night)
L'Homme by YSL (anytime, but best doing the summer)
Happy for Men by Clinique (summer, summer and summer)
Pleasures for Men by Estee Lauder (anytime)
John Varvatos Vintage (see above)
Versace pour Homme - smells too much like ADG. i'm over it. used it like twice. gotta sell it..
and finally Cool Water. can't go wrong with a classic...

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

^^
you are already wearing GIT. Why you wanna trade down? Buy some more GIT. stuff is heaven in a bottle...
I have John Varvatos Vintage. Only a fall scent. smells like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Strictly a November-February scent.
My rotation, depending on the weather and where I'm heading:
He Wood by Dsquared2 (anytime, my "daily driver")
Terre d'Hermes by Hermes (cooler days and going out at night)
L'Homme by YSL (anytime, but best doing the summer)
Happy for Men by Clinique (summer, summer and summer)
Pleasures for Men by Estee Lauder (anytime)
John Varvatos Vintage (see above)
Versace pour Homme - smells too much like ADG. i'm over it. used it like twice. gotta sell it..
and finally Cool Water. can't go wrong with a classic...

-J-

Damn I wish I saw this post before I went out and got some today. Good looks though my man

And yeah that GIT is absolutely amazing, but the price tag isnt :/.

I was debating between a couple different of the John Varvatos collection, Drakkar Noir, Kenneth Cole and then there was this new Polo w/ a red, white, and blue stripe on the bottle that was pretty good as well.. but i couldnt find one that I absolutely loved so i just settled with some Polo Double Black until either I save up for some Creed or do a little more research.

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

vs_amber_romance.53175642.jpg

not at the same time of course
I LOVE Amber Romance! I'm kind of sad that I ran out but I've got another stash once I'm done with Endless Love.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Has anyone tried Bleu De Chanel yet?

been using it as a summer cologne...its good I guess. Don't know what to compare it with because I don't have much cologne in rotation.

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

vs_amber_romance.53175642.jpg

not at the same time of course
I LOVE Amber Romance! I'm kind of sad that I ran out but I've got another stash once I'm done with Endless Love.
I love that one too. I'm basically a slave to a lot of the Garden collection lol.

To everyone looking for Creed scents your best bet is to go check them out at a saks or nordstroms and then buy offline.  I made the mistake of buying my first creed from saks 5th ave and paid 225 for a 4 ounce bottle
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.  it was Silver mountain water, which i would have to say is my favorite, but i also now own millesime imperial and neroli sauvage.  creed is definitely a lot of money but i make my cologne last so i think it's worth it.  IMO if you're going to go the regular guy creed route and buy GIT, you should just get cool water and save your money.  While they don't smell exactly alike, they're pretty similar.  I also wear the YSL homme that everyone has been posting and some others, but creed is top notch
moz-screenshot-22.png

How many cats in here wear the niche colognes like amouage, byredo, creed, etc. I would like to k ow which ones you y'all like

Diptyque Eau Duelle
edt_eau-duelle-100ml_1.jpg

Probably one of the better colognes I have. Women go crazy around it. Had a drunk married woman nuzzling my neck and playing with my hair telling me I smell good the other weekend.

I AM ROCKING THIS RIGHT NOW...
884M.jpg
polosport-ralphlauren-edt.jpg
Blue-Jeans-Perfume3.jpg

Spoiler [+]
WITH AN HONORARY MENTION IF IM NEAR A SEPHORA...
laugh.gif

Burberry-Touch-Men.jpg

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

kenneth+cole+black.jpg

Burberry%20Touch%20by%20Burberry%20for%20Men.jpg

ysl.jpg

kenneth+cole+reaction.jpg

do we have the same nose?
laugh.gif
maybe? these are like the fragrances that have made up the last 4 years of my life. lol
i bet you get mad t w a t don't you 
pimp.gif
You can add me to this 
pimp.gif
 except the Kennth Cole Reaction, never tried it but YSL and Burberry Touch is my top 2, Also Chanel Bleu

Since cologne is very expensive, do most of you buy it online (if so where) or just at a retail department store.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom