Post your Concord XI Campout pics !!

We all have passions in life, where we spend money on stuff we like. But I just can't imagine breaking into a building to buy something I really want... Or fight against other people to get to the product first. Or even wait in line for several hours to get it.

This just reminded me of what this man says, starting at 8:25:

If black people spent their money right, you could make a real difference.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Most of the people that bought those shoes can't even afford em, yeah I said it.

Most of those people bought those shoes with federal welfare money, yeah I said it.

I bought those shoes without even putting them on my feet, yeah I said it.

Most of those people bought those shoes and went back to homes paid for by taxpayers, yeah I said it.

Most of those people that bought those shoes will have a bill that won't get paid this month or next, yeah I said it.

Most of those shoes were bought by people who sold their food stamps for shoe money

Most of these shoes were bought by people who don't need them and got the money from taxpayers, YEAH I SAID IT.
tumblr_lwouk6aWjj1qdskhvo1_500.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn this thread gets funnier by the day
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  not going lie I got up early to hit the local shoe spot but when I seen the lines there I did a U and went back home to bed..
wink.gif

merry xmas NT.. you guys def good for the laughs

You people keep talking about the media capitalizing on this story but there's a 12 page SNEAKER thread in the GENERAL section of NT. Clearly this is a bigger deal than most other sneaker releases. But of course blaming it on the media just makes us feel so much better about our %$$@!+ up priorities in this country being exposed.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

It seems that the news media was tipped off in advance, going to the inner cities around America and reporting on this event. However, this shoe did not simply sell out in the inner city, it sold out EVERYWHERE in America. The suburbs, where people of lower socioeconomic sector do not reside, had people camping out as well. 
Where are the reports on that? 

Where I live, people camped out but still acted like they have some damn sense for the most part. People who didn't get a pair, mostly just tried to bribe off those who did and when they failed at that, went home; and most everyone didn't get a pair because dude who runs FL and his employees were hoarding pairs for their own.

Always on that "they're trying to make us look bad, racist media," angle, like they're being lied on or something.
Where there is smoke....

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

A shot wen't off at Hilltop in Richmond over these
tired.gif
Why would you be anywhere near Hilltop Mall on the night of a Jordan release?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Forreal...I had friends who refused to step up to Hilltop during release
laugh.gif
it's not a place for young frail boys or going dolo.

It seems that the news media was tipped off in advance, going to the inner cities around America and reporting on this event. However, this shoe did not simply sell out in the inner city, it sold out EVERYWHERE in America. The suburbs, where people of lower socioeconomic sector do not reside, had people camping out as well. 

Where I live, people camped out but still acted like they have some damn sense for the most part. People who didn't get a pair, mostly just tried to bribe off those who did and when they failed at that, went home; and most everyone didn't get a pair because dude who runs FL and his employees were hoarding pairs for their own.

Always on that "they're trying to make us look bad, racist media," angle, like they're being lied on or something.
So you think the people they interviewed showed the average shopper?

Lets be honest if you want to be a real journalist you dont interview the "get money boys" how about interview someone that could drop some knowledge? media just used the ignorant blacks to boost their ratings because thats what people want to see blacks look like fools

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

^^^^^ 26 X $250 profit on each shoes (min) $6500 come up.........Smh I gotta get back into re-selling

Except you know his connect takes a cut of that profit. Still making a good bit of money for doing nothing. But it's pathetic to take what looks like an entire store's inventory. 

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Lets be honest if you want to be a real journalist you dont interview the "get money boys" how about interview someone that could drop some knowledge? media just used the ignorant blacks to boost their ratings because thats what people want to see blacks look like fools

Find a video of anyone anywhere at any of these 10s of release videos who could "drop some knowledge." Did you not see the Get Money Boys run across the street to be on camera? People were too busy acting like heathens to spend a few minutes talking to a reporter.

Even if they managed to interview Brian Gumbel (do other black people consider him black or does he not pass the subjective test?) at the mall, you would still see people rioting in the background so what difference would it make?

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Most of the people that bought those shoes can't even afford em, yeah I said it.

Most of those people bought those shoes with federal welfare money, yeah I said it.

I bought those shoes without even putting them on my feet, yeah I said it.

Most of those people bought those shoes and went back to homes paid for by taxpayers, yeah I said it.

Most of those people that bought those shoes will have a bill that won't get paid this month or next, yeah I said it.

Most of those shoes were bought by people who sold their food stamps for shoe money

Most of these shoes were bought by people who don't need them and got the money from taxpayers, YEAH I SAID IT.

I agree, Most people on there don't even have jobs.
laugh.gif

A lot of these comments are on YouTube as well.
laugh.gif

That's why this country is the way it is.
30t6p3b.gif

It seems that the news media was tipped off in advance, going to the inner cities around America and reporting on this event. However, this shoe did not simply sell out in the inner city, it sold out EVERYWHERE in America. The suburbs, where people of lower socioeconomic sector do not reside, had people camping out as well.�
Where are the reports on that?�

watch 0:23 to 0:31, these dudes chillin in the car and RAN out when the camera turned on
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bauercans

watch 0:23 to 0:31, these dudes chillin in the car and RAN out when the camera turned on
roll.gif
"What if yo' chil' catch ammonia fo' a pair a shoes!!!!"

I just watched again. Did the shoe connoisseur say "instead of letting us come up to these miles" did he say miles or malls?? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom