Post your Concord XI Campout pics !!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

eek.gif
eek.gif

Now that's a compout

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

These are a GR though? Doesn't Nike restock?

yes but the human brain is overrated
never in my mind would i ever think i would see the day that a gr shoe costing 180 plus tax would cause this much havoc.

its the end times 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^From the other thread...hmm, a civilized shoe release. How come more of these aren't shown?

Maybe because this was the only civilized shoe release there was.
Civilized? All the people in the pictures are "season ticket holders" they were allowed to get in front of everyone and buy all the shoes so of course they're relaxed.. they made 300+ people wait 6 hours and none of us got a a pair.. just a free t-shirt
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Lol this shoe is serious business. 6 pages and i dont think ive seen anyone make a smart remark about jordan forum is that way. but the only shoe left i think that can get close to the magnitude of this release would be oly 6s. Im waiting for them

i doubt oly 6's will come close
laugh.gif
^No where near as close.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

These are a GR though? Doesn't Nike restock?

yes but the human brain is overrated
never in my mind would i ever think i would see the day that a gr shoe costing 180 plus tax would cause this much havoc.

its the end times 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

we dont care about sneakers in general.

well, we do, when we make fun of people waiting in line for days for over priced crap quality shoes.

and getting their necks broke, and i don't mean by turning your neck to look at a pair of kicks. 
I mean getting your neck broke from a kick to your face when you get trampled on. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NYC game

Originally Posted by CWrite78

we dont care about sneakers in general.

well, we do, when we make fun of people waiting in line for days for over priced crap quality shoes.

and getting their necks broke, and i don't mean by turning your neck to look at a pair of kicks. 
I mean getting your neck broke from a kick to your face when you get trampled on. 
indifferent.gif
?????????? What does that even mean?
grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

laugh.gif
 at dudes laughing at Campers while they're posting on a SNEAKER forum called NIKEtalk
laugh.gif

Such BAMFs
I don't see the correlation? 
*Looks at username....yeah, this guy probably camped*

Back
Top Bottom