Post Your Controversial Beliefs

Originally Posted by HOVKid

(5) The whole "green" movement is a joke.  F recycling, electric cars, wind energy, carbon footprints and all the rest of it.
Please elaborate. Are you saying you want to waste the planets resources?

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

-Ibelieve homosexuality is a joke and I don't think they deserve to haveany rights. As individuals, they're cool. But that whole lifestyle doesnot deserve to be accepted or rewarded on a national or politicallevel.
-I believe black people are a joke and I don't think they deserve tohave any rights. As individuals, they're cool. But that whole lifestyledoes not deserve to be accepted or rewarded on a national or politicallevel.

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Butthen how do you determine what is illegal and what shouldn't be?Necrophilia doesn't hurt anyone. Bestiality doesn't hurt anyone. How doyou determine what hurts somebody at this point? Some can argue thatnecrophilia hurts the family of the deceased while someone can easilyargue that the influence of homosexuals hurts the values they attempt to instill in their children.
There are so many things that do this why would you single out homosexuality?

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Buthow do you engage in those beliefs without forming an organizedreligion of your own? Do you see what I mean? When you begin toformulate your thoughts, beliefs, values, what the supernatural poweryou believe in likes, dislikes, etc, you're organizing religion. Itmight not be one of the major belief systems and you might be the onlyone who believes in this "religion" but it is still "organized". Sorryif that doesn't make sense but saying organized religion is confusingin in itself
OK, I see the problem here we both needto define what we believe to be "organized religion". I take that termto mean there is a hierarchical structure with leaders and followers(i.e. an organization or corporation type structure). If you developyour own theories there are no leaders (unless you count yourself), nohierarchical structure, and no followers.

But for a woman to prove she is WORTHY....please. same should go for a man
It should go both ways I don't disagree with that but we all know for the most part it doesn't.  If you don't believe that I feel your in denial.
-I believe that everything the rap community glorifies is stupid,almost to the point that I can't even listen to rap anymore becauseevery song is about money, girls, cars, clothes, or other "stuff."
Honestly sounds like you only listen to commercial stuff so your opinion sounds silly.

*clears throat*
1.the south is still segrated because people are STILL afraid of each other
2.black women want a man for his money white women want a man for his love
3.GAY MEN SHOULD STILL ACT LIKE MEN!!!!YOU WOULD PROBALY GET LESS SLACK IF YOU WOULD ACTED MASCULINE
4.Prince is a better artist than micheal jackson ever was
5.I hate anything tyler perry does (movies,plays,interviews, etc.)
6.its not cheating unless you get caught
7.if they cant prove it then you didnt do it
8.if you are nice to ugly people that are the opposite sex, they will assume u like them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why do people think like this?  so ******ed
smh.gif

New York is one of the most racially divided cities in America.
as far as what, though?

- Most black women don't have booty

- White people are afraid of black people

- A lot of The Bible is fairy tales of things that never really happened

- Prostitution and drugs should be legal

- Twista is Top 15 all time, Kanye is dumb overrated

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

-I believe homosexuality is a joke and I don't think they deserve to have any rights.

OK, Adolf 
grin.gif

"Any" was the wrong choice of words, but that's why I followed up with my next sentence: "As individuals, they're cool." I'm talking about the lifestyle and the collective idea of homosexuality. Of course, as citizens and people they should be treated like everyone else. But in terms of a gay marriage or anything like that, I don't think it should be upheld in this nation.

I don't dislike gay people. I just dislike the idea of it.

Originally Posted by Cali2Memphis

*clears throat*
1.the south is still segrated because people are STILL afraid of each other
3.GAY MEN SHOULD STILL ACT LIKE MEN!!!!YOU WOULD PROBALY GET LESS SLACK IF YOU WOULD ACTED MASCULINE

4.Prince is a better artist than micheal jackson ever was
5.I hate anything tyler perry does (movies,plays,interviews, etc.)
8.if you are nice to ugly people that are the opposite sex, they will assume u like them

-I believe that everything the rap community glorifies is stupid, almost to the point that I can't even listen to rap anymore because every song is about money, girls, cars, clothes, or other "stuff."

I don't have an issue with materialistic rap, it's entertaining. We all want money, cars, & women. Most artists of other genre's want money, cars, and women. Rappers just talk about it more.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

-I believe that everything the rap community glorifies is stupid, almost to the point that I can't even listen to rap anymore because every song is about money, girls, cars, clothes, or other "stuff."

I don't have an issue with materialistic rap, it's entertaining. We all want money, cars, & women. Most artists of other genre's want money, cars, and women. Rappers just talk about it more.

that doesnt make it any less stupid, though.  there is no creativity left in mainstream hiphop.  i was smart enough to stop watching BET at a younger age...(since cita's world)

Back
Top Bottom