///Post Your Desk/Setup\\\

recommend me some new speakers, im using some logitechs and the bass is terrible.

(looking for a college student budget, affordable but definitely worth it)

and what are those small round ones (cylinder looking speakers) my friend has those i think, they any good?

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

recommend me some new speakers, im using some logitechs and the bass is terrible.

and what are those small round ones (cylinder looking speakers) my friend has those i think, they any good?

thanks in advance

I think theyre Altec Lansing

thanks in advance
Which Logitechs are you using? I have the Z-2300s (in the pic I posted). You should be able to find them around $100. The bass is pretty good,somewhat muddy as they're computer speakers but decently loud and powerful, which should be okay for your use.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

yo is that the ikea jerker desk? i got one... my fav desk by far
pimp.gif
Fredrik

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

thanks in advance
Which Logitechs are you using? I have the Z-2300s (in the pic I posted). You should be able to find them around $100. The bass is pretty good, somewhat muddy as they're computer speakers but decently loud and powerful, which should be okay for your use.

make sure to get the THX certified: Amazon product ASIN B0002SQ2P2

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

thanks in advance
Which Logitechs are you using? I have the Z-2300s (in the pic I posted). You should be able to find them around $100. The bass is pretty good, somewhat muddy as they're computer speakers but decently loud and powerful, which should be okay for your use.

make sure to get the THX certified: Amazon product ASIN B0002SQ2P2
laugh.gif
@that

it's only thx certified because it reaches over 100db

ptrakarn23, save your money for something better.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

thanks in advance

make sure to get the THX certified: http://www.amazon.com/Log...tt-Speaker/dp/B0002SQ2P2
laugh.gif
@that

it's only thx certified because it reaches over 100db

ptrakarn23, save your money for something better.
If he just wants something decent to use at college to listen to music/play games, etc. I don't see what the problem is. $100 isn'tgoing to break the bank. Buy something that does the job for now and then when you move out/get your own place and job buy something better.

Anyone can just tell people to save up for something better. If you need something now than just buy it and then upgrade as you go along.

ojl9co.jpg

nothing special. i throw my feet on my bed, and connect my laptop to my tv to do work. i need speakers though. got the wii and the 360 hooked up.

i wanna use my tv as a moniter is vga all i need and what is the difference between svga and vga?

gonna copp the cables from monoprice for 3 bucks

any advice will help me out!

Originally Posted by doosta45

ojl9co.jpg

nothing special. i throw my feet on my bed, and connect my laptop to my tv to do work. i need speakers though. got the wii and the 360 hooked up.

love that episode of the office lol. the scene where they're licking their lips is top 3
pimp.gif

went to target today to cop the Wale joant to no avail
smh.gif

but i did pick up this desk
41LKMQDl2SL._AA400_.jpg
i think it's the same as the OPs

Back
Top Bottom