///Post Your Desk/Setup\\\

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

Is that a pile of dishes next to your desk?
laugh.gif

the kitchen sink is so far away from my warm room
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: I just get lazy sometimes, i wash the dishes everyday but on the weekends they just pile until monday

my favorite posts. here's my desk/tv set up:
Right Side
25082ea.jpg

Left Side
wi6fb9.jpg

tv area
6tobrp.jpg

i can't take good pictures if my life depended on it -.-

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

That color would irk the hell out of me
laugh.gif

no audio setup? slackin'

it does like you have no idea. but im too lazy to move everything to repaint. and there's no room for an audio set up to be honest. too many wires to dealwith.

My setup... nothing fancy. I need a bigger table because there isn't enough space to do work, I usually sprawl out on my kitchen table. I really need toclean up my excess wires and clean it up, but I'm too lazy

2i75jyp.jpg

Originally Posted by CWrite78

That color would irk the hell out of me
laugh.gif

no audio setup? slackin'

it does like you have no idea. but im too lazy to move everything to repaint. and there's no room for an audio set up to be honest. too many wires to deal with.
There's space...

You could move the black dell lcd and put it next to the hp one..possibly throw them both on lcd arms to free up space on the desk.

As far as speakers, you could always go with smaller powered monitors...such as
106audioengine.1.jpg

It can be done..just depends on how much you care
laugh.gif

oooooh, u mean for the computer. yeah there is definitely enough space. i just never got around to rigging anything up. i usually just rock headphones anyway.i might do that after i finally get around to building my pc and just throw all my music on that and put some monitors on the pc.

oooooh, u mean for the computer. yeah there is definitely enough space. i just never got around to rigging anything up. i usually just rock headphones anyway. i might do that after i finally get around to building my pc and just throw all my music on that and put some monitors on the pc.
Yeah..

From the looks of it, you also have space to wall mount the tv in the desktop area...would look nice that way and would keep everything in one spot.

It's just there. I didn't like taking it off every time so I left it. I used it with PS3 and PC.

oooooh, u mean for the computer. yeah there is definitely enough space. i just never got around to rigging anything up. i usually just rock headphones anyway. i might do that after i finally get around to building my pc and just throw all my music on that and put some monitors on the pc.
Yeah..

From the looks of it, you also have space to wall mount the tv in the desktop area...would look nice that way and would keep everything in one spot.

nah, im keeping the tv where it's at because my bed is right across it. and i just have to turn slightly to the left to watch it if i feel like it. butimma take your suggestion about the LCD arms tho.

Back
Top Bottom