///Post Your Desk/Setup\\\

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I be wondering, what's the multiple screens for on the desk?
Larger work area. Video editing, music production, programming, or just to have a larger screen. Work on one, NT on the other.
smile.gif

Built my own PC:

9032_583397594644_26300404_34325473_4368920_n.jpg

Also have my 42" Flat Panel Samsung connected to my video card (dual output) so I use both as monitors to watch movies.
pimp.gif

Monday Night as said your setup is
pimp.gif
. I'd also like to see how you've got those wires under control. My joint is like jungle with wires everywhere.

I have the Apple Wireless Mouse now
smh.gif
the $$$ spent on new Batteries. Think I'm just going to get the Mouse with the cord.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
the $$$ spent on new Batteries. Think I'm just going to get the Mouse with the cord.

look into the logitech mx revolution. has a charging stand, and each full charge is good for at least a month of use. also has good ergonomics, multiplebuttons and scroll wheels that you can configure to do different things, and it's wireless
smile.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

smh.gif

look into the logitech mx revolution. has a charging stand, and each full charge is good for at least a month of use. also has good ergonomics, multiple buttons and scroll wheels that you can configure to do different things, and it's wireless
smile.gif
I have the VX revolution. Haven't changed batteries in about 2 months.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Seems like apple products are always sucking money out of people
laugh.gif

Because they work
laugh.gif

I got a 500Gb Time Capsule from Best Buy for $150 almost 2months ago. Best buck fitty I spent in a while
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
I still dont understand Apple TV tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Here's mine

Under the desk, I need to get those wires on point
laugh.gif

And a bonus
pimp.gif

What kinda mat is that under your keyboard?

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Seems like apple products are always sucking money out of people
laugh.gif

Because they work
laugh.gif

I got a 500Gb Time Capsule from Best Buy for $150 almost 2months ago. Best buck fitty I spent in a while
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
I still dont understand Apple TV tho
ohwell.gif

what don't u understand about it? from what i read..apple tv is a media extender...correct?

smh.gif

Man, the Mighty Mouse is horrible.
smh.gif

Its not that I dont understand how it works, I get that part. What I dont understand is why someone would shell out $229 on something that have to spend MOREmoney on to use. You still have to rent/buy the entertainment. For example, to buy a HD episode of 30 Rock is $2.99. On Netflix I pay $15/mo and stream thefirst 3 seasons straight to my computer or Xbox. Plus, with Netflix streaming to Wi-fi enabled Blu-Ray players, everyone else is getting shut down. Theres noother service for that price that can offer that service. Especially since you dont have to buy additional equipment, its a no brainer.

Old picture...

25952475.jpg

newer picture
97461744.jpg

New pic soon

damn nice setup man, looks super clean. what's that small monitor for in the first pic? was that your TV?

Are those B&Ws?
Strictly 2-Channel listening?

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Old picture...

newer picture

New pic soon

damn nice setup man, looks super clean. what's that small monitor for in the first pic? was that your TV?

Are those B&Ws?
Ya b&w's
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a 2.1

Gonna scoop up a behringer 2500 to power one of my old car subs for the lowz..thinking 12" fi bl in a 6 cube ported box tuned to 25-27hz..

Its not that I dont understand how it works, I get that part. What I dont understand is why someone would shell out $229 on something that have to spend MORE money on to use. You still have to rent/buy the entertainment. For example, to buy a HD episode of 30 Rock is $2.99. On Netflix I pay $15/mo and stream the first 3 seasons straight to my computer or Xbox. Plus, with Netflix streaming to Wi-fi enabled Blu-Ray players, everyone else is getting shut down. Theres no other service for that price that can offer that service. Especially since you dont have to buy additional equipment, its a no brainer.
Then why the hell did u buy it?
laugh.gif

Old picture...

newer picture

New pic soon

Are those B&Ws?
Ya b&w's
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a 2.1

Gonna scoop up a behringer 2500 to power one of my old car subs for the lowz..thinking 12" fi bl in a 6 cube ported box tuned to 25-27hz..

Its not that I dont understand how it works, I get that part. What I dont understand is why someone would shell out $229 on something that have to spend MORE money on to use. You still have to rent/buy the entertainment. For example, to buy a HD episode of 30 Rock is $2.99. On Netflix I pay $15/mo and stream the first 3 seasons straight to my computer or Xbox. Plus, with Netflix streaming to Wi-fi enabled Blu-Ray players, everyone else is getting shut down. Theres no other service for that price that can offer that service. Especially since you dont have to buy additional equipment, its a no brainer.
Then why the hell did u buy it?
laugh.gif

I never brought it. I would never buy it. I brought a Time Capsule http://www.apple.com/timecapsule/

Old picture...

newer picture

New pic soon

Are those B&Ws?
Ya b&w's
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a 2.1

That would definitely be a good look.
congratulations on the B&Ws. I always wanted some 683s for some 2.0 goodness.

Back
Top Bottom