Im second guessing Forza now. Need for Speed Shift got me hooked right now
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by IIcn

Dam... I got excited since forza 3 is right around the corner
embarassed.gif

Im second guessing Forza now. Need for Speed Shift got me hooked right now
smokin.gif
Shift... No where near as good as Forza. Unless you suck at Forza. I've had FM3 for a couple weeks now. amazing.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

oooooh, u mean for the computer. yeah there is definitely enough space. i just never got around to rigging anything up. i usually just rock headphones anyway. i might do that after i finally get around to building my pc and just throw all my music on that and put some monitors on the pc.
Yeah..

From the looks of it, you also have space to wall mount the tv in the desktop area...would look nice that way and would keep everything in one spot.

nah, im keeping the tv where it's at because my bed is right across it. and i just have to turn slightly to the left to watch it if i feel like it. but imma take your suggestion about the LCD arms tho.

It's gonna look
pimp.gif
with the lcd arms

Pretty Cool thread. I need a desk so i can have a place to do homework in my room.

oooooh, u mean for the computer. yeah there is definitely enough space. i just never got around to rigging anything up. i usually just rock headphones anyway. i might do that after i finally get around to building my pc and just throw all my music on that and put some monitors on the pc.
Yeah..

From the looks of it, you also have space to wall mount the tv in the desktop area...would look nice that way and would keep everything in one spot.

nah, im keeping the tv where it's at because my bed is right across it. and i just have to turn slightly to the left to watch it if i feel like it. but imma take your suggestion about the LCD arms tho.

It's gonna look
pimp.gif
with the lcd arms

might have to put down some cash for the ergotron MX.. thing is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but $$$$

My man MMN is NT's interior decorator
laugh.gif

Would you mind taking a snap shot of the back of your desk so I can see how your wire setup is like? Right now it's wires everywhere on the ground
sick.gif

I'm gonna get a slightly smaller desk (black with frosted glass top
pimp.gif
) when I have the money

the desk I have now is wayyyy to big (and to mention hideous).

Originally Posted by tml09

laugh.gif

Would you mind taking a snap shot of the back of your desk so I can see how your wire setup is like? Right now it's wires everywhere on the ground
sick.gif

pimp.gif
) when I have the money

laugh.gif

I got u in a few since i'm too lazy to move it back right now
ohwell.gif

zip-ties and wire loom do the trick

Yeah I had to use Zip Ties for my TV Setup, I'm a neat freak and hate wires all over the place.

I need a desk, but the thing is my bed and dresser are both dark cherry colored wood. IMO I need my stuff to match, anyone know where online I can buy a desk?

Originally Posted by tml09

laugh.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif
) when I have the money

laugh.gif

I got u in a few since i'm too lazy to move it back right now
ohwell.gif

zip-ties and wire loom do the trick
I tried to do the zip tie thing so many times but Im constantly add/removing/moving equipment that he gets go damn annoying. As long as I dontsee them, its alright with me
wink.gif

Heres mine.

3497522130_db336854a1.jpg

looks like this now. Just got Bose speakers. Planning to get wireless keyboard and mouse, I hate wires as well lol.

4023733463_01e6301a50.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah I had to use Zip Ties for my TV Setup, I'm a neat freak and hate wires all over the place.
Word, I'm the same way. Why can't everything be wireless!?

I keep the zipties handy.

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

Heres mine.

3497522130_db336854a1.jpg

looks like this now. Just got Bose speakers. Planning to get wireless keyboard and mouse, I hate wires as well lol.

4023733463_01e6301a50.jpg
Clean

bose
grin.gif

i got the same speakers
smile.gif

companion 3's or 5's?

Funny because I have a set of Logitech Z-2300 but don't want to set them up on my TV/Computer because I don't feel like #$*@+*@ with the cables in theback of my setup...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom