Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Rainmeter is so dope
pimp.gif

f280p2.jpg
My dude, how did you get your Weather and Location to setup like that (rectangle)? Mine only sets up from top to bottom :/
The Weather and Location is from the ProjectSpace theme I found on deviantart. I just downloaded the theme but only added the weather and location to my desktop
Link? I can't seem to find it on DA...
http://teejay3.deviantart.com/art/Project-Curve-115751267
Thanks.

I'm having some trouble getting my weather to show up. My location shows up fine but weather doesnt. I put in my zipcode just as it says (where it's asking) and I still can't get it to show. Can you help me out? Am I missing something? What does your "weather.ini" look like?

did you change the xoal to xml in the url? Try that and see if thatworks

Just have a quick question, does Objectdock "update" himself when someone is talking to you on MSN? I had RocketLaunch, but when someone comes onMSN, it doesn't display it... Any idea? Thanks
tongue.gif

Rainmeter is so dope
pimp.gif

f280p2.jpg
My dude, how did you get your Weather and Location to setup like that (rectangle)? Mine only sets up from top to bottom :/
The Weather and Location is from the ProjectSpace theme I found on deviantart. I just downloaded the theme but only added the weather and location to my desktop
Link? I can't seem to find it on DA...
http://teejay3.deviantart.com/art/Project-Curve-115751267
Thanks.

I'm having some trouble getting my weather to show up. My location shows up fine but weather doesnt. I put in my zipcode just as it says (where it's asking) and I still can't get it to show. Can you help me out? Am I missing something? What does your "weather.ini" look like?
did you change the xoal to xml in the url? Try that and see if that works
Yup, that did it, thanks son!

ridiculously great post. Thank you all.
still have to tweak a little but here is how I'm looking now.
qzmdfb.png

Originally Posted by omgitswes

how are yall changing the colors?
You have to go into each skin (click edit skin) and you have to scroll through the code. There will be something like FontColor or SolidColor (orsome other alternative) in a set of codes. At the beginning, these should have either 4 numbers (255,0,0,255 for instance) or #Color# (or something similar).You need to change either of these options to a new 4-digit RGBA code. Here is a link to all the different code/color combinations. Took me a while to figurethis out.

http://www.tayloredmktg.com/rgb/#BR (RGBA=R for red, G=green, B=blue, and A stands for opacity of thetext(how strong or light you want the color to appear)

11tahl1.jpg

another stolen desktop from here. but yeah anyone know where I can watch a tutorial on how to make a skin, or if one of just a simple video player running inthe background already exists?

i want it to be like I have VLC it doesn't have to have sound or anything just got some videos I wanna run on a loop sorta like a slide show but withvideos

Back
Top Bottom