***Post Your Desktop / Guide To A Great Desktop***

^is it rainmeter? If it is, right click the black rainmeter icon in the system tray and find the name of the picture viewer, there you will be able to changeit as if you were
right clicking on the theme

Originally Posted by 18key

Okay I need some help. I accidentally clicked 'click through' on my Picture Viewer on my desktop, and now I cant change it back to being clickable. Which means I cant move it around or change it. Any way to fix this that doesnt require me re-downloading it?

ctrl + alt + Del

Processes

delete anything that says rainmeter.exc

Start menu

control panel

add/remove programs

uninstall rainmeter

then download again..

^^^why you gonna go through all that trouble? just do what ServeChilled81 said

Which one of these did you edit?

YBorisTime.ini
YBorisTimeBlack.ini
YBorisTimeDim.ini
YBorisTimeWhite.ini

Whichever you edited, that's what you're going to use. Once you're finish doing the edit, just REFRESH the skin and you should see it.

i figured out what i did wrong thanks tho

Nice thread. I cant wait for my new lappy so come in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New wu

what u mean? Like how to do the screen shot or how to upload the pic?

To get the screen shot just press the PRNT button on ur keyboard....after u get the screen shot just go to tinypic and upload the pic and copy and past thecode.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

DREDAY - You're expecting snow on Saturday
eek.gif

hopefully it comes over here in maryland, too.

yea man i hear its not supposed to be too bad though. we dont get much snow here in VA anyway

When you download a skin, what do you do next? I just got a bunch of folders with no idea what to do with them
laugh.gif

I'm very illiterate when it comes to these things. edit: I think I found a step by step guide.

my bad i meant to add it with my post. but it's this joint called dreamscene and if you're using windows 7 it's a ##### to get working.

and yeah i'm not keeping it, all i really want is a video player like the people have that CD art display. just a minimal video player to have playing inthe background

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

^is it rainmeter? If it is, right click the black rainmeter icon in the system tray and find the name of the picture viewer, there you will be able to change it as if you were
right clicking on the theme
Ahhh thanks, bro. Sometimes the most obvious things are the hardest to figure out
smh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

my new desktop
pimp.gif
it's playing the 07 and 08 VS fashion show on repeat. and it doesn't pause or run slow that's just the dummy video recorded i dled
I KNOW you're going to tell us how to do that. That is just ******ed
sick.gif
pimp.gif

nothing too serious for mine, but after seeing a couple of yours, i might have to make some changes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
To that song and that version. I NEED to see Mayer live.

word. i play guitar alot and before i play i always listen to his live performances just to remember how to do it correctly. Im scrambling looking for tixcause hes comin to San Diego this month and i NEED to go

Back
Top Bottom