POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

w6rukz.png

^^^ is called "graff-icons" i found it on one of
the bigger mac icon sites....ill try to find it when i get home. thanks.

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

n66ull.jpg
Seriously.
You expect people to use that little small $$a pic for their desktop background?
seriously.
the person who posted the background use that pic and stretched it. ******.
tired.gif

It looks like trash and it's blurry when you just stretch it and make the image your background. That's why people asked for the OG you dumb +%+!, butthanks for trying to help.

bokehwidescreen.jpg

Adium style is called ":: Black" and the list layout is aqualicious with group bubbles...message style is adium blues

n66ull.jpg
Seriously.
You expect people to use that little small $$a pic for their desktop background?
seriously.
the person who posted the background use that pic and stretched it. ******.
tired.gif

It looks like trash and it's blurry when you just stretch it and make the image your background. That's why people asked for the OG you dumb +%+!, but thanks for trying to help.
lol you must not get what im saying..but good luck finding a wallpaper sized one g

I think we should stop posting screen captures. Because, eventually everybody asking for the OG anyways, so it would save a lot of time and be really helpfulif we post the OG to begin with.

I think we should stop posting screen captures. Because, eventually everybody asking for the OG anyways, so it would save a lot of time and be really helpful if we post the OG to begin with.

^
Gonna follow my own advice.
mar1280x800.jpg

Originally Posted by kash55

I think we should stop posting screen captures. Because, eventually everybody asking for the OG anyways, so it would save a lot of time and be really helpful if we post the OG to begin with.

i agree but i also like looking at peoples apps n extras on their desktops and probably a lot of other people do too

Back
Top Bottom