POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

Skip2mywu, can you post the original wallpaper + the kaws icons??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by stonehenge13

Originally Posted by kash55

I think we should stop posting screen captures. Because, eventually everybody asking for the OG anyways, so it would save a lot of time and be really helpful if we post the OG to begin with.

i agree but i also like looking at peoples apps n extras on their desktops and probably a lot of other people do too
yup. ppl not only look at the wallpaper.i know i like seeing the docks and apps

Originally Posted by eddie

Originally Posted by stonehenge13

kash55 wrote:

I think we should stop posting screen captures. Because, eventually everybody asking for the OG anyways, so it would save a lot of time and be really helpful
if we post the OG to begin with.

i agree but i also like looking at peoples apps n extras on their desktops and probably a lot of other people do too
yup. ppl not only look at the wallpaper.i know i like seeing the docks and apps

Ditto. Themes/icons/apps/etc are appreciated

I don't know if you guys downloaded those docks or they came with your Vista...anybody wanna school me on where I can access this in my Vista or do I haveto download this...

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by kash55

I think we should stop posting screen captures. Because, eventually everybody asking for the OG anyways, so it would save a lot of time and be really helpful if we post the OG to begin with.
I think it's just better to post both. Post the screenshot of the desktop and then post a thumbnail of the OG so people won't be askingfor the OG wallpaper. Thumbnails don't generally take that long to load anyway, so it won't really affect this thread in a negative way, IMO.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

I don't know if you guys downloaded those docks or they came with your Vista...anybody wanna school me on where I can access this in my Vista or do I have to download this...

Thanks in advance.

mines is called object dock and youll find the icons in deviantart

2vwh2fm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom