POST YOUR DREAM COLOWAYS VOL.2 NEWER RULES

2zqwthj.jpg

^I did it already, but I was perkin at the time and put the wrong damn background on it (space jam). I was never gonna post it, but here it goes. I got about 2 gigs worth of screwed up photoshops on my hard drive...

117s2np.jpg

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

^^^
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!! YO are these renderings from photoshop? i need to get on my PS game man daaaayyyum!!

I seriously don't even really know what a rendering is. I just use pics and photoshop them. I do everything from scratch. I learned a lot of skills from, Arqangel, BP and T4T. I will happily share anything that I have learned.

141t8wp.jpg

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

^^^
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!! YO are these renderings from photoshop? i need to get on my PS game man daaaayyyum!!

I seriously don't even really know what a rendering is. I just use pics and photoshop them. I do everything from scratch. I learned a lot of skills from, Arqangel, BP and T4T. I will happily share anything that I have learned.

141t8wp.jpg

Hey Cadwallader, are these programs available for free download? and what are BP and T4T?

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

^^^
eek.gif
eek.gif

Hey Cadwallader, are these programs available for free download? and what are BP and T4T?

There's a free one available for download called "Gimp". If you google it you should find it.  It is very good and simple to use. But photoshop can be frustrating at times (just warning you).

BP is a Niketalk talk member, who is one of the greatest photoshoppers to ever photoshop sneakers. THIS GUY COULD DO ANYTHING. Arqangel is a  Niketalk staff  who was so creative with this, that the man should be working for Nike/JB. Many of the the things echoing through this thread (and others threads like this on other sites) all started with Arq. T4T (Tree4Twenty), was the guy that made all of us want to get better at this. He had concepts that made us all elevate what we were posting. I learned from all these guys. Before that I was learning from youtube tutorials, and getting nowhere fast.

Back
Top Bottom