POST YOUR DREAM COLOWAYS VOL.2 NEWER RULES

1w4jm.jpg

^I did the white or "translucent" sole with no blue tint on the black/white version that I did. I did post those, I just never posted them in this thread since I favored the all black ones over these. But the speckles are in the sole.......

2w4eer5.jpg

Edit: And where have you been, Darq? Why haven't you blessed the thread with one of your ps? I haven't seen you in months, fam.....

^Man that is the best compliment that I've ever received since I've been doing this. As much as I appreciate it, it isn't the truth. There's guys on here that can make the stuff I do look like child's play. They're just not active right now. But If they see what you've posted, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BP[/color], [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Arq [/color]or [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]T4T [/color]may free up some time just to come in here and show who the kings really are. These guys were so good at it, I guess it just got boring having no real competition. Not to mention that this can be very time consuming and people do have jobs and lives.

I'm not the best. I'm just the guy holding the thread down during this dry spell. Here's the real sneaker ps beast:

Arqangel
BP (The Owner)
Jordanjumpmanaddict (Jumpmanfromdabay)
Antalonboubmp
AF1Beast
Masterhammy
Darq
Sthabeast

Can anyone make a Space Jam XI but with celtic/kelly green wherever there is blue?

I'm talking, jumpman on heel, tongue, sole. Plus the pods on the bottom to be green.

Thanks in advance to all the great photoshoppers out there.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Can anyone make a Space Jam XI but with celtic/kelly green wherever there is blue?

I'm talking, jumpman on heel, tongue, sole. Plus the pods on the bottom to be green.

Thanks in advance to all the great photoshoppers out there.

^I'm well aware that you can get crucified on Niketalk for taking the patent off of an XI. I've done it twice before and both times I got a tongue lashing  for it. It took me a few days to get that foam material to look half way decent on there, but to do what you want (Copper colored patent leather) will only take a few minutes. I'll do a quick one.......
2ykxb1c.jpg

Grape flood.......
35045n7.jpg

2vw910i.jpg

1t96df.jpg

Back
Top Bottom