Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice stuff

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Great work, JumpmanJordanAddict89.

These are some SJ PS that I've had on my HD for a while now. I never posted them because I was kinda tired of people with their "enough SJ" post, but I didn't want to be rude. Since none of you of you are paying me to post these, I feel that I should be able to post what I want (It's not like these are really releasing).

Sorry about the badly creased patent on the IIIs. Y'all know I don't believe in deadstockin' not even when it comes to ps!
roll.gif

And this was me just playin' with the hue/saturation on the 1s

Like I said, this was just some left over PS that was on my HD.

im feelin them 1s.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Cal Berkeley V's
^You know I'm rockin' with those Berkeley Vs. Bay Area representative. I'd cop those and go to Telegraph to the Cal store and get thejacket, knowing I never attended one day of school there!
roll.gif

Cal Berkeley V's
^You know I'm rockin' with those Berkeley Vs. Bay Area representative. I'd cop those and go to Telegraph to the Cal store and get the jacket, knowing I never attended one day of school there!
roll.gif

o ya plus a cal fitted =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

March 2010 Black White 6s
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Y'all can say what you want, but JB has let us down with the VI so many times, I've lost hope. I have no faith in them lookin' as ill as your ps.But man it's nice to dream.......
Great work.

March 2010 Black White 6s
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Y'all can say what you want, but JB has let us down with the VI so many times, I've lost hope. I have no faith in them lookin' as ill as your ps. But man it's nice to dream.......
Great work.

thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom