Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you are now on ignore. All it took was this:

you were only talking down to people as usual. You are a hypocrite
This right here tells me that you don't think before you type, and trying to squash this would be endless.
Even if you count the pic I posted as talking down to someone, that's 1 time. But, you jump right in and say "as usual" like I go from page topage jumping on peoples backs (like you).

That tells me that:

A) You don't know what you are talking about
B) You are a liar
C) This will never end, because you will lie about things you know nothing about

Don't bother replying. I won't be able to see it.

Edit - Take my word everyone: If you want this thread to survive, put her on ignore. Giving her attention has done nothing but lead this thread the wrong way.Wasn't like this before her....

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

^^You just proved that you aint nothing but a noob like me. no one will vouch for you. Only difference is that you're a post *#%@! too
roll.gif
. You know you aint *$%$ not even on niketalk. Hook up with hammy and yall might have a chance.

Hammy you got punked.
roll.gif
quit making excuses. The only person that I couldn't yoke was Jordanjumpmanaddict. He never ran. Even Bp ran off. Follow your leader. I'M TAKING IT BACK TO NIKEPARK

I don't even know how to take this
laugh.gif

CAN YOU PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH?

laugh.gif

I agree with t4t but I'm not gonna say anything just because I don't want anybody to take it the wrong way. This stuff needs to stop can we get back toPS'n. We do these PS's for FUN!!!!! Just keep in mind that!!!

^^You aint no english major. You're not even in school yet. Stop sharing your personal life on niketalk and I wouldn't know that about you.

Originally Posted by jordan5

Originally Posted by masterhammy

^^You just proved that you aint nothing but a noob like me. no one will vouch for you. Only difference is that you're a post *#%@! too
roll.gif
. You know you aint *$%$ not even on niketalk. Hook up with hammy and yall might have a chance.

Hammy you got punked.
roll.gif
quit making excuses. The only person that I couldn't yoke was Jordanjumpmanaddict. He never ran. Even Bp ran off. Follow your leader. I'M TAKING IT BACK TO NIKEPARK

I don't even know how to take this
laugh.gif

CAN YOU PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH?

laugh.gif
Look you got a friend Hammy. Another loser like you, or just too dumb to know who he's sidin' with.

^^You aint no english major. You're not even in school yet. Stop sharing your personal life on niketalk and I wouldn't know that about you.
I see that you are using correct english right now. And why does it matter if I'm in college yet or not. I'm still much more intelligentthan you are anyway. And I guess you're the "d-rider" who follows my every posts to learn my life story
laugh.gif

This is ridiculous, how about we all stop fighting over the littlest things and just enjoy each others work, regardless of said "photoshoppingability". Come on now...

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

This stuff needs to stop can we get back to PS'n. We do these PS's for FUN!!!!! Just keep in mind that!!!
I agree. The arguments in this thread have gotten out of hand. I'm here to post my work and look at all the other work that's posted. That's it.

Who that hell wants to sift through pages and pages of high school level arguments while looking for the latest PS? I understand why BP left.

If you have nothing positive to say, then it doesn't belong in this thread. And, if you haven't posted any work, you don't have a right tocritique others.

Bottom line ... and this is to everyone ... knock it off, right now!!

Im sorry but I have been coming to this thread for a while, before that dumb trick ever had an account. All you guys that do the PS are AMAZING. Dont let somestupid hoodrat %%@ who watches anime get you guys fighting. I know she is gonna pull her usual and call me a "d-rider" and blah blah, but all shedoes is talk issssh. She is pathetic really, she cant contribute anything of her own and has to try to bring you guys down. She obviously has problems in herlife and is CLEARLY doing nothing with it, look at the way she talks. If anyone ruined this thread its her, alot of people dont like coming here anymore cuzthey gotta see her stuipid smartass remarks. A question for you KAORIDYKE, what have you done for this thread? NOTHING, besides run your little pathetic *$%mouth. What have you done in life? NOTHING, why dont you just leave this thread with your negativity and let them go back to doing what they do. IT ISNT ACOMPETITION, ITS FOR FUN. Stupid broads like you have no place in this message board AT ALL. Take your 12 year old *$% and go watch some anime cuz clearlyNOBODY WANTS YOU HERE. I think I speak for everyone when I say that, if not someone please speak up....So go ahead and call me "d-rider" and pullsome little stupid *$% comeback with some ******ed words, but the truth hurts so just remember that. EVERYTHING I SAID IS TRUE

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Some stuff I tried out by using the clone stamp tool on some Suede. Obvious inspiration

35lrsl2.jpg

And some other XX's I tried. Very simple

2646irl.jpg

XX are spicy..

I know that this isnt a creative Cw oh well since the white/red 12s are droppin in a couple months i decided to try to turn taxi's into white/reds.

Goodjob!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CRISTIAN0322

I know that this isnt a creative Cw oh well since the white/red 12s are droppin in a couple months i decided to try to turn taxi's into white/reds.

Goodjob!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Incredible job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom