Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

A lot of black + a hint of grey + the mesh from the XIX =
pimp.gif
IMO

Damn i love these JB should release these with no gator would go nice with grey sweats
I'm absolutely loving these.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

these are sick! wow, they go right along with the pinstripe jersey theme.....can we get another angle?!? and could you make the "Jumpman / Two 3" on the tounge white....that would set it off perrrfect!

pimp.gif
2qsny8g.jpg

2exy6x3.jpg

now these are beautiful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

these are sick! wow, they go right along with the pinstripe jersey theme.....can we get another angle?!? and could you make the "Jumpman / Two 3" on the tounge white....that would set it off perrrfect!

pimp.gif
2qsny8g.jpg
If I were the designer I would probably stick to just black and red (change the white parts to red), but if these dropped with the white I'dstill cop x2, great job.

Originally Posted by button999

If I were the designer I would probably stick to just black and red (change the white parts to red), but if these dropped with the white I'd still cop x2, great job.
I thought about doing that, but white needed to be in there because these were modeled after this jersey:

o_UxwKw6WumfmPV0N.jpg

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Any requests? I can try to do just about anything

EDIT: And Beelzebub, those Grape XVII's look great. I love the XVII's, I just wish they wouldn't crease as easily
I was sayin phoenix suns and livestrong VIIIs awhile back but no one got around to it

Here's something I threw together

EDIT: And Beelzebub, those Grape XVII's look great. I love the XVII's, I just wish they wouldn't crease as easily
I was sayin phoenix suns and livestrong VIIIs awhile back but no one got around to it

dope stuff, thanks

dope stuff, thanks

I like the phnx 8s

Any requests anybody? Someone's gotta have something lol

V: A very minimal red/whte/blue inspired c/w. Maybe a white based shoe, blue ice sole, red flame, white lace lock and blue embroided Jumpman on tongue

VIII: Basically an invert of the Blk/red colorway but with an identical paint patch as the blk/red. Hope that makes sense.

XIII: Raging Bull Colorway...black midsole, entire upper is red suece. Red or black laces. Black jumpman on the tongue. Blacked out hologram. (damn these soundnice...lol)

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

XIII: Raging Bull Colorway...black midsole, entire upper is red suede. Red or black laces. Black jumpman on the tongue. Blacked out hologram. (damn these sound nice...lol)

I like a challenge, so I think I'll work on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom