Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

2ro6exu.jpg

i love this one( dont know whos pic this is). can some one clear it up or do another undefeated 3?

Feeling those alot for some reason.

^^^ BP.....Sick 5's!!! did Nike give you that deal yet?!?.....they need to bring you in there before the year is over!!!
eek.gif

By far the best photoshop thus far! these are amazing... i would literally copp 100x haha these are phenomenal! more please
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

2ro6exu.jpg

i love this one( dont know whos pic this is). can some one clear it up or do another undefeated 3?
they look like something master chief would wear. IMO all white laces would look spellendifferus

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89
Boy can u please stop u really annoyin me i been watchini these u been doin for the last few pages
laugh.gif
and they suck ur not puttin any effort into them all those wack 3s about 5pages back i really dont think anyone liked them just try to be more creative

really i putt no effort into it. they were the concords and i turned them black so shut the hell up i just did these before i had to some stuff to do. sorry idont have all F'n day to do PS's. and by the way i didnt say anything when u were doin some wack CW.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Boy can u please stop u really annoyin me i been watchini these u been doin for the last few pages
laugh.gif
and they suck ur not puttin any effort into them all those wack 3s about 5 pages back i really dont think anyone liked them just try to be more creative
The only person in here who has the balls too tell you the truth. Ant, you need to come back we need you in here.

Originally Posted by Diab0531

By far the best photoshop thus far! these are amazing... i would literally copp 100x haha these are phenomenal! more please
tongue.gif
thoses are mind blowing. wow im lost for words rite now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks guys, i'm pretty happy with how they turned out as well.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by Diab0531

tongue.gif
thoses are mind blowing. wow im lost for words rite now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks guys, i'm pretty happy with how they turned out as well.
all of your photoshops are blowin us outta the water
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

THAT COMMENT ABOUT WACK CW'S MADE ME GO BACK AND LOOK FOR ANTALONBOUBMPO'S LEBRON XII PEAND WHAT I FOUND ON PAGE 29 IS
eek.gif

!@*!!!!

WHATS FUNNY ABOUT IT IS JUMPMANJORDAN'S QUOTE!!!!
roll.gif
"THOSE ARE FIRE. I WANT SOME"

COME ON ARC!!!!! DELETE THAT!!!!

indifferent.gif

^ i meant is that not all of CW's are bad but there are so burtal ones.

You're not seeing it, bro. half way down page 29, one of Arc PS' turned into a naked german dude with his junk hanging out and you quoted it saying:"Those are fire. I want some" LOL

Go to page 29 via the jump feature...

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

^ i meant is that not all of CW's are bad but there are so burtal ones.

You're not seeing it, bro. half way down page 29, one of Arc PS' turned into a naked german dude with his junk hanging out and you quoted it saying: "Those are fire. I want some" LOL

Go to page 29 via the jump feature...

roll.gif
laugh.gif
ABout the 12 lookin back yea they suck but that was when i first started
roll.gif

Yeah, I know. Very good progress. Did you go back to page 29?

Coming out of the closet on accident via a public website FTL....

^ i havnt had the time lately to do a PS that takes a long time but at the same time i want to keep this tread goin and the way it was goin it was going to getlocked with KaoriNight tryin to clown on me. we have all done CWs that didnt comeout so good.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Yeah, I know. Very good progress. Did you go back to page 29?

Coming out of the closet on accident via a public website FTL....
FAM i went to page 29 about a month and a half a go but i didnt say nothin because i thought if i quoted those 2 quotes to bring em to the currentpage people woulda thought i changed the pic

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

laugh.gif
and they suck ur not puttin any effort into them all those wack 3s about 5 pages back i really dont think anyone liked them just try to be more creative
The only person in here who has the balls too tell you the truth. Ant, you need to come back we need you in here.

actually its not that no one has the "balls" to tell him the truth
eyes.gif

he might not have been creative with it...if not then who cares...they look good with the purple soles

we are on pg 118 who has any ideas left so creativity goes out the window and if it looks good. everybody hates fusions and that was a creative idea. alot ppli know rock shoes that look good.

JumpmanJordanAddict- Dont worry about what people say. You are, and always have been, a positive contributer to this thread. If koolaid 11s are not creativeidk what is lmao. This thread would not be what it is without your work in it nh. Keep doing what you have been doing. I think that anyone who posts their workin here has a lot more balls than anyone who tells another people that their work is not original. I guess all im saying is, if i can tie in a running themelol, lets try and keep it positive in here you guys (and girls). Everyone is in here to have fun and show off their work, not to get criticized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom